My introduction!

Found Dads pile of H&E's first, (Health and Efficiency UK Naturist magazine) and loved looking through pictures of families enjoying naked time at beach together, then skinny dipped as a dare with a mate when aged 12, and as soon as swam naked was hooked lol Than when I could drive myself tried first official nudist beach after getting naked in woods etc alone before or with my mate sometimes. Told my Dad and then we went together as a family! Mum, Dad and Me, brothers never interested though! I started going naked with Parents at 19. Photo Dad took of me at 19 on Polgaver beach in Cornwall. Love to share photos experiences barebum4sun@hotmail.com

This topic was edited
RE:My introduction!

Great picture! So nice you could enjoy nudity with your family. I'm surprised your siblings weren't interested.

This post was edited

Nice to have one of first nudist beach pictures

This post was edited

Terrific photo, I wish I had a similar one of myself at that age.

This post was edited

Great story - wish I had similar experiences. Found nude beaches on my own and missed out on the bonding.

This post was edited

[Hello buddy,
I myself haven't had the experience of family bonding while growing up, but would like to keep in contact,
My email is rousens66@gmail.com
Rewha1

quote]Found Dads pile of H&E's first, (Health and Efficiency UK Naturist magazine) and loved looking through pictures of families enjoying naked time at beach together, then skinny dipped as a dare with a mate when aged 12, and as soon as swam naked was hooked lol Than when I could drive myself tried first official nudist beach after getting naked in woods etc alone before or with my mate sometimes. Told my Dad and then we went together as a family! Mum, Dad and Me, brothers never interested though! I started going naked with Parents at 19. Photo Dad took of me at 19 on Polgaver beach in Cornwall. Love to share photos experiences barebum4sun@hotmail.com

This post was edited

[Hello buddy,
I myself haven't had the experience of family bonding while growing up, but would like to keep in contact,
My email is rousens66@gmail.com
Rewha1

quote]Found Dads pile of H&E's first, (Health and Efficiency UK Naturist magazine) and loved looking through pictures of families enjoying naked time at beach together, then skinny dipped as a dare with a mate when aged 12, and as soon as swam naked was hooked lol Than when I could drive myself tried first official nudist beach after getting naked in woods etc alone before or with my mate sometimes. Told my Dad and then we went together as a family! Mum, Dad and Me, brothers never interested though! I started going naked with Parents at 19. Photo Dad took of me at 19 on Polgaver beach in Cornwall. Love to share photos experiences barebum4sun@hotmail.com

This post was edited