Naturist boating on the sound

Almost time to put the sailboat back in the water. I enjoy being out on the water, away from land , maintaining an all over tan with a nice sea breeze. Sail near Old Saybrook amd would be happy to take along a couple of like minded folks for a 2-3 hour sail. Just fun in the sun and being out on the water. Just back from FL where I did the same all winter .

Anyone interested ?

This topic was edited
RE:Naturist boating on the sound

Enjoy the northern waters!!

This post was edited

I am definitely interested

This post was edited

I am definitely interested

This post was edited

Been out a few times, but its still cold if the wind is blowing at all.

This post was edited

looks like 2 good days coming up - finally.

This post was edited

Me again- couple of weeks back north again. Spent the winter sunning and sailing . Ready to start agin in CT. Anyone interested in joining me?

This post was edited

Hey there.....I would definitely be interested.

This post was edited

any updates for 2022?

This post was edited

After 6 months of wonderful nude sailing in Florida, I am back in CT and expect to launch the boat here in a couple of weeks. It really is cold here on the water till June but i do expect to sail most days the sun is out, the breeze is mild and would enjoy like minded company. Generally i stay away from weekends as there are too many other boats to look out for.

This post was edited

ok - boat is now in the water - just have to rig it and wait for warm sunny weather.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy