RE:Men's attraction to younger women, and how it's damaging nudism

Men look at girls, yes, so what?
They looked at me for as long as I can remember and nothing bad happened to me.
What happens in their minds is their business alone, but nothing happens to look unless they stand two feet away from me and stare at me.
I just think they do it out of curiosity about girls' bodies and the changes we go through over the years.
And I repeat, looking is not bad, I was a girl and I also looked at men and boys out of curiosity, that if this one has longer, this one, thicker, this one has more hair, this one less, that one has very noticeable veins and etc... Are they going to put me in jail for looking?

This post was edited

And I thought that this thread was dead!

Silvana13UwU wrote:
Men look at girls, yes, so what?They looked at me for as long as I can remember and nothing bad happened to me.What happens in their minds is their business alone, but nothing happens to look unless they stand two feet away from me and stare at me.

That was my point: some men do stare, and the girls feel creeped out, and decide that the scene isn't for them.

I just think they do it out of curiosity about girls' bodies and the changes we go through over the years.And I repeat, looking is not bad, I was a girl and I also looked at men and boys out of curiosity, that if this one has longer, this one, thicker, this one has more hair, this one less, that one has very noticeable veins and etc... Are they going to put me in jail for looking?

Not for just looking. But if you're staring and making others feel uncomfortable, then people will criticize you.

In the nudist environment you were raised in, you've seen all sorts of differences in body attributes as you were growing up, and those differences aren't particularly remarkable anymore. It's the latecomers who have issues with it, and don't know the boundaries. For them, the mere sight of a naked girl or woman is so outside their previous experience that they have some trouble adjusting to it, and they have a harder time learning how to behave properly and not stare. As they become more familiar with those sights, they're more likely to react just as you do.

This post was edited

Even so, if you just watch and don't go overboard, nothing bad happens either, you can watch more out of curiosity and surprise than out of lust, soi don't think it's right to accuse all the men watching you of being pedophiles and/or rapists. We also do it and nobody accuses us of that because we are women

This post was edited

I work with a very attractive young lady. She's normally very efficient and also good company. She's been a bit behind lately partly because of studies and other departments dumping work on her. I'll let it go as she is a good worker and good company. she's very attractive but I just wouldn't.

This post was edited

Aging men, its a sure sign a man is getting old when no one thinks him dangerous anymore.
Older men want to display them selves, like a Rooster ruling the hen house. They want to hang onto their younger self, be seen as a Alpha male.
One way to do that is to get a Trophy wife
That way they appear to other men as Virile and farther up the ladder of, Look at me ! I Am important! I am showing my value over other men, I am worth more than you.
Self importance is such a heavy burden.
Its simple really.
Its genetically imperative that a male pass on his seed, genes. This is rooted deep in the male.
Like when a male lion or house cat kills other males kittens.
In the simplest of terms:
A middle aged man sees a middle aged woman, he sees her physical flaws and the likely hood she is post menopausal.
Not a candidate, will not show others he is Virile, he passes that one.
He next sees a young nubile girl, a teen.
Tight healthy skin, fertile womb, this is a target, this is the only way to live forever,
By passing his seed.
We men are primal creatures of genetics.
Women are no different actually.
Other that they seek men with money more often, financial strength means he is a provider, like the hunters of old.
I have Spoken.

This post was edited

I'll grant your point in evolutionary biology, but... You mention creatures killing other males' young; this, too, is human - child murder rates are higher with stepdads than with dads. This, however, is not a good thing. And the overwhelming majority of stepdads aren't child abusers. We have all sorts of evolved impulses and temptations that are better controlled than given license; "nature" is not an excuse.

When I was in massage school - at the top end of a 50-year age gap between the oldest and youngest student - I got into a conversation with a young woman student who was talking about men's creepy behavior on the table. I said I thought men my age were pretty much beyond that. No, she said, the oldest guys are the worst. Some combination of entitlement and disinhibition.

Nudism is often accused of being anti-sexual. In one important sense, this is true. In general society, we rely on clothing to slow down , channel, or camouflage arousal and expressions of sexual interest. This is important because people have better things to do than dealing with others' sexuality 24/7. In nudism we set aside clothing and with it that crucial brake on sexual interest and overtures. So we substitute an extra level of courtesy and restraint in order to preserve the kind of life balance that allows the community to continue and thrive. Especially if one is new to the community, and especially if one is male, this takes a conscious effort.

This post was edited

I'll grant your point in evolutionary biology, but... You mention creatures killing other males' young; this, too, is human - child murder rates are higher with stepdads than with dads. This, however, is not a good.

I had Grand jury duty some years ago. We heard a large volume of cases to determine if they should proceed to trial. We had no murder cases. In the vast majority of domestic violence cases against women and children, the suspect was a boyfriend who was not the children's father.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy