A Different Twist On The Men's Room

When you are enjoying your nude freedom in the privacy of your own yard, do you relieve yourself in your yard or do you feel the need to use the "Men's Room"!
Personally, I never feel the need to do so. Like any other animal in nature I take the liberty and let go where it's convenient.
I'm curious how many do the same or are disgusted by those of us who do.

This topic was edited
RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

My personal preference is not to have my yard reek of piss.

This post was edited

I once read a story that Lyndon Johnson had no problem with taking a leak off the back porch of the Whitehouse.
Who feels the freedom to let go wherever and who feels it should be more private.

This post was edited

It's a non issue , I can assure you.
It doesn't make the yard smell like a stable.
I certainly don't piss on the house or the patio.
Maybe, occasionally while taking an outdoor shower! :-)
4 1/2 acres leaves plenty of options!
The fence line works fine.
Besides , my urine doesn't smell like piss, it smells like beer!

This post was edited

Maybe you should drink more water!

This post was edited

I'm amazed that there are humans who can smell where other humans have urinated into the ground. I always thought this was limited to the heightened senses of animals such as dogs, who are a lot smarter than we are in understanding fact from fiction. There's a fascinating book and movie about such a man called "Perfume" by Patrick Susskind. You would likely relate!

This post was edited

I wouldnt say I had an exceptional sense of smell but Ive worked on enough building sites over the years to know where the latrine is without looking.

Each to their own.

This post was edited

Not in the yard, but I do in the woods if necessasry.

This post was edited

I rarely piss in the house. I only do so when I'm in the shower or sitting on the pot. Otherwise I go "go" outside.

As far as unpleasant orders are concerned, that only happens when you piss in the same spot over and over again. And it's not my lack of ability to smell the bad odor. I have only met one person who has a better sniffer that I do. If you can smell it, I can smell it -- and I was probably already aware of it.

If you have a compost pile, that's an excellent place to piss. The nitrogen helps speed up the compositing process.

This post was edited

good to know, thanks for the tip!

This post was edited

If I awake at night I will slip out of bed and step out into the back yard and pee. It does not wake the wife as both of our bathrooms are in earshot of the bedroom.

This post was edited