RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

We have 110 acres with horses, sheep and livestock guard dogs. I pee outside, more than I do in our bathrooms. Wife will pee outside, as well.

This post was edited

Im with you on the outside routine. If Im out in the yard / woods and must relieve myself...its back to nature. No big deal here as theres 5+ acres of my property and the neighbors have more...no issue at all.

This post was edited

I live in the country and like to play in the woods, hide in the trees, and swing from branches and stuff. I have to piss a lot, more frequently than the average guy (but no, I'm not diabetic).

I piss outside more than inside, and generally whenever I take a notion, including off the front porch, especially first thing in the morning.

if people have a problem with that they can piss off.

This post was edited

Not uncommon that I'm peeing in the yard or off the porches. Don't have any smells. We have two identical bushes on each side of our one porch. The one usually gets showered moreso by me than the other and seems to grow better. Not sure it's exactly the reason though

This post was edited

Yep I have found no issue with smell personally - as others have said not directly on the doorstep out of politeness - but most areas in the garden have been watered at some stage - and at one point the national trust in the UK set up a urinal using hay bails as it helped fertilise crops and plants - so I say its good for nature and giving back to nature personally ( plus saves on water every flush )

This post was edited

Yep I have found no issue with smell personally - as others have said not directly on the doorstep out of politeness - but most areas in the garden have been watered at some stage - and at one point the national trust in the UK set up a urinal using hay bails as it helped fertilise crops and plants - so I say its good for nature and giving back to nature personally ( plus saves on water every flush )

This post was edited

Beings I'm always nude, and usually outside, I have always pped in the yard

This post was edited

Beings I'm always nude, and usually outside, I have always pped in the yard

This post was edited

Years ago while on a business trip with 3 fellow engineers, two of us were country folk and the other two city folk. One of the city folk guys said " I just want to live in a place i can pee off the porch" Us two country folk said " yep we know what you mean" I do exactly that often . I step out of the hot tub to the other end of the porch and let it fly, if it is wintery and I don't feel like wading out into the snow. In nicer weather myself and guests step out into the yard. Even had a female friend squat out in the yard rather than go back inside to pee.

This post was edited

I don't see a reason to go back inside if I am naked in the back yard. Also if you are wet from being in the pool, then why take the time to dry off and go all the way through to the other side of the house to find "The Men's Room" when there fence is right there... I live in a subdivision but I have a chain link fence along the back of my property that butts up against a creek, so I can just pee through the fence but I wouldn't pee against the wooden fence between me and my neighbors house (that could possibly smell). If I didn't have the back fence then I'd probably just find a planter box. I also don't pee in the same spot each time, nor is it a daily occurrence.

This post was edited