RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

Thank you Stoneandy!!! It is amazing how common sense can be put aside because someone else claims to know better.....When you have to go, you gotta go!!! It does not matter if inside or outside. My gosh, if I followed that set of rules, I would never be able to go wilderness camping !!

This post was edited

Keep any of its discharges within the confines of tissue and toilets inside. And anything anything sexual in nature is unmentionable.Well, that is, unless it's female. Then it completely OK. Can talk about it; can use it in cooking; can eat it plain; can give it to children. Totally acceptable; totally OK.

What am I talking about?

Eggs and milk.

Eggs are female sex cell; female gametes. Further, birds (including chickens) lay egg through the same orifice that they defecate -- they come out the shit hole. And they are totally OK.

Milk comes out of breasts -- dirty, filthy things that must be kept hidden. Yet, it's totally ok to drink milk, use it in cooking, have a container of it sitting on the kitchen table; feed it to your children. No problem.

So, what of semen? Is it ok to use it in cooking? Would it be ok to use semen as an amendment when making soap? Would it be ok to use it to thicken soup or sauce? Can you buy in fresh or frozen in the grocery story? How about as a dry powder? You can buy powdered milk! You can buy powdered eggs!

The qualities of semen are very similar to those of eggs and milk:
*Mostly water
*Mix of protein and carbohydrate
*Vitamines, minerals, enzymes, etc.
*Bodily fluid -- just like milk
*Sex material -- just like eggs

Two substantial differences:
*Semen is fat free; whereas both milk and eggs contain fat
*Semen is male; whereas both milk and eggs are female

This post was edited

Im staying in a BnB currently that haves an outdoor urinal. It doesnt take much to install one.

This post was edited

Thank you Stoneandy!!! It is amazing how common sense can be put aside because someone else claims to know better.....When you have to go, you gotta go!!! It does not matter if inside or outside. My gosh, if I followed that set of rules, I would never be able to go wilderness camping !!

Im willing to bet that when you go camping you follow what the local wildlife do and dont make your toilet where you set your camp.

This post was edited
Intersting RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

okay. I liked your posts.

This post was edited

When I have to go during the day no matter where I am, I pee outside. 1) it saves on water. 2) rain or sprinklers dilute it so smell is not an issue. & 3) I don't worry indecent exposure.

I lived in an apartment years ago and had a neighbor get up in arms over me emptying outside and threatened to call the police. I told her to go a head but warned her that she would probably be the one fined for false reporting.

This post was edited

Im staying in a BnB currently that haves an outdoor urinal. It doesnt take much to install one.

This post was edited

I don't really understand what the big deal is....its a human bodily function that's been happening since the beginning of time. Sure...I wouldn't be pissing anywhere near a patio or porch! But if ya gotta go...walk out a bit and go.
As far as odors....I believe pissing on grass or earth acts like a natural filter along with rain or sprinklers wash away any orders. But , yes, urine does smell and smells bad, just live in NYC and go for a walkabout around the city and you'll know what I mean. Piss on cement will stay there till it's washed away. I'm in no way slamming NYC! I still think it's the greatest city on earth and can't wait for it to return to all its granjour! GODS SPEED NYC.
But back to the point of the topic...
I even had a girlfriend of mine who would piss right along with me in the back yard, she didn't care ...I didn't care.
Not only was it relieving but it was kind of arousing cause a good portion of the time I'd walk away with partial boner. LOL
I guess what I'm saying is, if ya gotta go, "go". As long as you're not offending anyone or pissing on someone's leg, just do it! At least we're not taking a shit on your yard!

This post was edited

As far as odors....I believe pissing on grass or earth acts like a natural filter along with rain or sprinklers wash away any orders.As long as you don't piss in the same place over and over, it doesn't smell. But if you do, and it does, a sprinkler will wash it away. No big deal.

This post was edited

... oh geez

This post was edited