RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

I got busted by the UPS driver the other day.
I was taking my daily nude stroll through the garden checking out the progress.
With the surrounding vegetation it's a virtually private setting........except for the front porch, which has a direct view.
I'm usually aware of deliveries as they pull up the circular driveway. It has ample room to turn around if need be.
I guess the new driver wasn't aware of that because he left his vehicle in the street and walked to the front door with our package.
After my quick survey of the garden I stepped over to the corner by my bolting collard greens as nature was calling, having no thought of not being alone.
I turned my head and to my surprise, the UPS driver was on my front porch looking right at me as he was heading back to his truck.
When we made eye contact, he offered me a friendly wave. With my free hand, I waved back.
Evidently, our new driver had no problem with a nude guy peeing outside.
Annie and I had a good laugh about it when I returned to the back patio.
My first time caught, and peeing at that, was a far cry from a negative experience.
Now we both have a story to tell!

This post was edited

A friend of ours, a UPS delivery driver once told us of a delivery he was making when a creepy old naked guy appeared with his dick in his hand. He waved and started to piss on the lawn.

What did you do we asked.

He said, I got the hell out of there quick, I reported the incident to our line manager whos now put a flag on the address so that no female employee was to ever go near the place.

He seemed quite disturbed by the incident.

(I made that up, but its a good story)

This post was edited

I beg to differ, It's a really stupid post!
You should go back to calling everyone morons!
You were much more entertaining then.
A troll perhaps, but a humorous one at least.

This post was edited

StevieLorna,
Anything else you ever say I'll have to think is BS.
Why did you say something as dumb as that?
You have been on here for years.
Why?

This post was edited

StevieLorna,Anything else you ever say I'll have to think is BS.Why did you say something as dumb as that?You have been on here for years.Why?

You are correct, it is BS. I said it was a made up story, so its total BS.
Which part of this total piece of BS fiction has upset you so much?

Why I posted it?

Its a direct foil to the previous post, which I also think is a work of fiction. (He has history of this) but even if it is true, he has no idea how the delivery driver felt or what he did after the fact.
He is as likely to report the incident as ignore it.

Many years ago I worked in housing maintenance and visited between 10 and 20 homes per day. I seen a lot of strange things over that period.

Catching a glimpse of someone naked. Sure that happens.
Someone exposing themselves for their own gratification. Thats much more common.
Someone exposing themselves then urinating.... nope never seen that, its on a whole other level of weirdness.

This post was edited

I don't post BS! Yes it happened, and it was a fluke moment.
You admittedly do!
You're still a troll!
I'm done with you now!

This post was edited

I don't post BS! Yes it happened, and it was a fluke moment.You admittedly do!You're still a troll!I'm done with you now!

The only BS you post Free Lee is about your cat Stevie Ray who you think is a person.
So I believe your story and don't think anyone at UPS cares. On the other hand, you've likely put all the 7th Day Adventists on alert not to go close to your house, and that was even before they could see you naked.

This post was edited

When you are enjoying your nude freedom in the privacy of your own yard, do you relieve yourself in your yard or do you feel the need to use the "Men's Room"!Personally, I never feel the need to do so. Like any other animal in nature I take the liberty and let go where it's convenient.I'm curious how many do the same or are disgusted by those of us who do.

I will just just let it go in the yard. No need to go into the house.

This post was edited

I will just just let it go in the yard. No need to go into the house.

Exactly! That's what I'm saying.
Just spread your legs a bit and let it go. It's all natural.
If I get a little on me, no big deal, mine tends to smell more like hops than ammonia anyway!

This post was edited

we live in an apartment so no yard but if I'm naked outside of course I piss in the grass or the dirt or on a tree or whatever handy. who don't?

This post was edited