RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

Where do you guys wash your hands

When you are working outside, washing hands is an end of the job deed. It could come after several urinations. When we are done for the day or taking a break, I suspect that most of us go inside to wash.

This post was edited

When I taught school, I had a male high school student who had 2 brothers living with him and his father. Every morning and evening, they would pee in the back yard around the garden. The scent of the male human urine all around discouraged animlas from raiding the garden. His mother had them start doing that when he was 6 and she insists they all do that to protect her garden.

Someone finally mentioned that ;-) When I have a long drive to and from work I keep some empty Gatorade or similar large mouth bottles to pee in. When I get home I empty them around the garden and rinse them out for another refill ;-) It does keep the deer away.

On the OP, I was born and raised on a farm. Of course I pee outside. And working dirt construction, we call it dust control ;-)

This post was edited

I love pissing outdoors. I grew up in the country so it was the norm.

I live in the city now and still go outside to piss, only out the backyard though lol. Best way to help fertilise flowers (especially roses) and any vegie patches/gardens you might have.

This post was edited

We call it a bush wee on acreage but now I'll pee on the roses. Thanks for the tip.

This post was edited