About erections and their circumstances

When I was in Brazil, in Sao Salvador do Bahia, at the African museum about slaves from Africa I discovered an statue of metal about a mitological creature that is guardian of the supra natural ways to the supra natural world. In order to intimidate strangers not wished nor even allowed in that way it has a head with the part that is above in a minotaure or bull: the horns of a bull and a non sexual erection. Men without homosexual tendencies can have natural erections wrestling nude in order to intimidate. Also there is an autonomous nervous system called parasympathetic autonomous nervous system that it is automatic activated by relax, soft wind and even the need of sleeping and causes non sexual erections in order to remain healthy the flow of blood and penis, and only needs a good level of testosterone and is not voluntary nor sexual

This topic was edited
RE:About erections and their circumstances

Sadly, most dont read enough about Anatomy and Physiology to recognise the simple facts youve stated here. Ive found a majority of women literally believe that an unwanted erection in a man or even a degree of elongation whilst flaccid indicates that the male wants sex NOW. Ive always suffered from erections when so much as having a nap. In nudist settings, I rarely let myself doze off without a towel across my groin. I do wonder at times how women would react if all men believed that erect nipples meant she wanted sex NOW. The simple fact is that our erections are more obvious to the observer and the average observer is not sufficiently educated to understand that it simply shows that the man is healthy.

This post was edited

Totally true Geoff. Our education system continues to fail young people.
Today on Radio Australia was a great discussion on teenage pregnancy and that boys are not sufficiently taught, nor do girls understand.

This post was edited

I completely agree, very well said!
I have a friend who I travel to the nude Beach with in the Summer and he had an issue at the beach simply because he took a nap.. Some people are such purists they are driving people away from nudism..

This post was edited