Gay nudist groups list(s)

Are there any listings of gay nudists groups available?

In the past larger groups like Gay Naturists International (GNI) had online lists of local affiliate clubs like Males au Naturel (MAN) in New York, Los Angeles Nude Guys (LANG), San Francisco Kindred Nudists (SKiNS), and the Greater Atlanta Naturist Group (GANG). But are such groups still active or even in existence? Or have they been replaced by online groups organized on sites like MeetUp.com which is a generic site for finding people with similar interests / activities?

Either way, are there resources to find such groups listed and searchable?

This topic was edited
RE:Gay nudist groups list(s)

Are there any listings of gay nudists groups available?In the past larger groups like Gay Naturists International (GNI) had online lists of local affiliate clubs like Males au Naturel (MAN) in New York, Los Angeles Nude Guys (LANG), San Francisco Kindred Nudists (SKiNS), and the Greater Atlanta Naturist Group (GANG). But are such groups still active or even in existence? Or have they been replaced by online groups organized on sites like MeetUp.com which is a generic site for finding people with similar interests / activities?Either way, are there resources to find such groups listed and searchable?

You have to be a member of GNI to access the list and the last time I did in 2017 to send out invitations to our Pride celebration I would say 25% of links were inactive or unresponsive, 45% more were essentially closed private groups and 30% mostly California and New England with a couple Mid Western groups were much more organized. The law on public nudity and organizing events has a lot to do with what is permissible and what happens. I petitioned GNI for a free membership first year as we started with only 27 members and they granted it.

This post was edited
RE:Gay nudist groups list(s)

Well, the GNI website recently went through an upgrade. And I think the list of affiliate clubs hasn't been restored.

But you didn't have to be a member to access the GNI affiliate club list.
You DO have to be a member to access the roster of individual GNI members.

This post was edited