Ladies room???

I thought I would have a look see in the forum area, naturally I joined the "Ladies room" only to find more males than ladies, seems a gal can't have any peace to herself and other gals. Sadly the rise of bots and pervy males is slowly making my mind up on leaving this site.
I have always believed that NUDISM has nothing to do with sex, yet most women on here are sexualized by comments from males,
Ok before you say anything, yes everyone has a right to say their piece, I just did.

This topic was edited
RE:Ladies room???

As an estrogen-deficient nudist, I also say "Well said!" I also reassure that I have bombed not one woman's PM with messages of any sort, unless they've initiated the contact. (And most of them don't get the satisfaction of an answer, because they're just trolling for pickups or money. Maybe one in a hundred, or fewer, are genuinely interested in me, and then only as a friend. The whole structure of the site is skewed that way, for men and women alike, so we have to do the best we can..)

Also, in defense of men who have posted on this board, we don't often know we're doing so, because the origin of the post isn't listed in the "newest" section of the forum. So if we miss the attribution when we click on the summary, then we post without knowing whether we're welcome or not.

Now I've said my piece, and will quietly withdraw.

This post was edited

Since I'm here on my Android phone and just select the 'Newest' button to peruse posts, I never see the categories as, say, a PC browser displays.

I also enjoy hearing the female perspective across all of the topics, and even interacting. The interaction on the forums and groups is why I'm here. The imbalance between male and female participation seems constant across many aspects of nudism, not just in the forums.

Is it better to restrict access to certain areas, or to just promote a better culture and provide tools to limit undesirable behaviours?

Perhaps someone may be prepared to curate a group that allows what you want.

This post was edited

Its so sad, I have decided to leave the site completely, its kinda pointless being here just for one or two genuine ladies, Ironic as it seems this post was answered by more males than females!
Raven

This post was edited

the post title is "ladies room???" kinda hard to miss , even on a cell phone, I tried it

This post was edited

I was referring to other posts that didn't specify the particular forum. You're right, this thread is hard to mis-identify.

This post was edited

Anyone can create a group only for ladies. That may be a solution. Publicise it so the desired people can find it.

This post was edited

This group unfortunately appears to have been dormant for some time.

Perhaps a similar group can be set up but with more than one moderator in case one goes missing and a strict joining policy to keep out us riff-raff!

This post was edited

This group unfortunately appears to have been dormant for some time.Perhaps a similar group can be set up but with more than one moderator in case one goes missing and a strict joining policy to keep out us riff-raff!

Yes the mod on this group hasn't been on this group for over a year and also she hasn't stopped the fake profiles using stolen photos been allowed into the group.

This post was edited