Nudist Resorts with Car Shows? Where & When!?!!?

Our very first experience at any nudist resort anywhere in our lives, was decades ago at White Tail in Virginia when they had an "Open House / Car Show / Art Show". We took our 71 Plymouth Road Runner. It was fun, but back in the 80's we still very much had the mindset that someone who called themselves a "nudist" was likely one of those "crazy hippie types" that we used to see going to Woodstock and doing acid...
Now, we FINALLY realized that the stereotype was wrong and we're gladly wearing the "Nudist/Naturist" label! We do gardening, I work on my old Dodge truck, and try to do as much nude inside and outside of the house as I possibly can. Considering that we live in the middle of a HUGE subdivision, I get away with a LOT.
From what I understand, Lake Como in FL has a car show every year (except 2020 because of covid) and I've heard rumor of others.
Do any of you have any information about car/truck/hot rod shows at nudist resorts? If you have any specifics like dates, websites, etc. PLEASE send them along in your replies! Thank you!

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Resorts with Car Shows? Where & When!?!!?

I took my sons and my 73' Duster to what I term as a car "showing" at our club as there was only 30 entries. A few of us there are working at getting it built up and it looks promising. Being a nudist facility can be a hindrance has been our experience to a degree but seeing more locals bringing theres in spite of that was encouraging and nearby car club member came in to check it out. Cool thing is what that club does is raffle off for a vintage car and proceeds go to homeless Vets in need.

He brought it and yes I went overboard perhaps on buying raffle tickets. :D First year I saw them do this I was showing the Duster at there show. (Bought a butt load of tickets then too!) The guy that won the car donated it back to the club, now that brought a tear to my eye.

Even though there were only 30 cars showing oh my there was some serious money on the ground. Across the road from mine was a Coupe that had to be an 80-100K restor & build. One of those where the engine is a foot higher than the hood fully chromed out. It looked fast just sitting there. In the end if you want a plaque or trophy go to a small showing as I got 1st place in the 70's class. :)

This post was edited

Our very first experience at any nudist resort anywhere in our lives, was decades ago at White Tail in Virginia when they had an "Open House / Car Show / Art Show". We took our 71 Plymouth Road Runner. It was fun, but back in the 80's we still very much had the mindset that someone who called themselves a "nudist" was likely one of those "crazy hippie types" that we used to see going to Woodstock and doing acid...Now, we FINALLY realized that the stereotype was wrong and we're gladly wearing the "Nudist/Naturist" label! We do gardening, I work on my old Dodge truck, and try to do as much nude inside and outside of the house as I possibly can. Considering that we live in the middle of a HUGE subdivision, I get away with a LOT.From what I understand, Lake Como in FL has a car show every year (except 2020 because of covid) and I've heard rumor of others.Do any of you have any information about car/truck/hot rod shows at nudist resorts? If you have any specifics like dates, websites, etc. PLEASE send them along in your replies! Thank you!

That would be a lot of work and research for those reading your post and request. It's best that you look up the neighboring clubs and check out their event calendars. If that doesn't work, expand your nudist club and resort search. You'll find them now that some Covid restrictions have been lifted.

The last Nude Attitude Car Show our club had, Glen Eden Sun Club, was way back in 2011. I won a plaque for Best In Class Muscle Car for my '67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe Coupe. I was surprised all to hell with that award. For a while, that car was my daily driver. We participated in 5 Nude Attitude Car Shows at our club. After the last one, the county put so many restrictions and required too many permits for the club to justify having it annually. There was talk of having it a few years but... I sold the car so we'll only be naked strollers through the cars that are on display, if they ever have one again.

This post was edited

Andy I remember when you mentioned you sold that car. I also remember when my friend Fireman Bill sold his memorial painted Harley. Even though I cant ride because I am unsteady to hold a bike up anymore I would have bought it from him and your car. 1st responders matter a whole lot to me and since I am not starving I can do these things. It also helps to have an understanding wife who knows my heart.

This post was edited