I didn't know she was a home nudist.

I used to have a woman at work whom I used to get on really well with. Well one day she asked me if I would like to have dinner at her house which accepted. After work on Friday I followed her to her house and followed her into her house, we sat for a while and had a wine while discussing our day. She asked me if I minded if she removed her bra as it was uncomfortable, it was normally the first thing she did when she got home. I jokingly said it was her house and she could walk around naked if she wanted to. She went to her room and came back a few minutes later completely naked, she told me that this was how she normally was when she was at home and I was welcome to join her if I wanted to, she said it was a very freeing feeling. So what the hell i did join her, I stripped naked and sat drinking wine and she started to prepare dinner both of us nude. We had a good nude evening before it was time for me to leave, we spent many more days and evenings nude together even sitting in the sun in her back yard.

This topic was edited
RE:I didn't know she was a home nudist.

That's a great way to make new friends.

This post was edited

What an uplifting story. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

I used to have a woman at work whom I used to get on really well with. Well one day she asked me if I would like to have dinner at her house which accepted. After work on Friday I followed her to her house and followed her into her house, we sat for a while and had a wine while discussing our day. She asked me if I minded if she removed her bra as it was uncomfortable, it was normally the first thing she did when she got home. I jokingly said it was her house and she could walk around naked if she wanted to. She went to her room and came back a few minutes later completely naked, she told me that this was how she normally was when she was at home and I was welcome to join her if I wanted to, she said it was a very freeing feeling. So what the hell i did join her, I stripped naked and sat drinking wine and she started to prepare dinner both of us nude. We had a good nude evening before it was time for me to leave, we spent many more days and evenings nude together even sitting in the sun in her back yard.

Wow... lucky you! Nice to now have a friend and co worker. You mentioned, you used to have a woman at work and used to get on really well with her. Do you no longer see this woman? If not, too bad.

We have one close female friend that makes comments about being nude around her house; " well, with my mom now living with us, there's no more doing housework naked! " She's made other references but when the subject is broached or we try and dig a little deeper with our own experience... she shuts down and gets weird and juvenile.

This post was edited

Great.

Just shows that we should not hide our true selves even at work.

This post was edited

Now THAT is a fantastic woman!

This post was edited

You should know just lucky you were. Finding any women that enjoy the life style is not easy to do. Myself I've been out there looking for over 20 years. and the only single nudists women don't live anywhere close to me. and the ones that do are married. Most have been a great experience for you.

This post was edited

Very respectful, a gentleman and a lady. Great story

This post was edited

I'm reflecting back to al the post on various nudist sites and that has to be a rarity situation. Whats more oft than not it's a male making a surprise bare butt entrance such as that or answering the door naked with lofty hopes of a good outcome. Hope you guys are still nudie friends as they can be difficult to find or just happen into.

This post was edited

I'm reminded of a story involving a good friend and co-worker. He was a firefighter/paramedic on my crew. We not only worked together but went to many hometown NFL games together and played golf together all the time. He invited me to play at his home course that is somewhat exclusive and in a gated community. Any golfers out there will recognize the name but Ricky Fowler grew up and lived in this community.

Anyway, we played a round at this course and afterwards, we went back to his house for a bbq and some drinks. My wife was out with friends on a "girls day outing." We were in his backyard at the bbq and he was trying to sell me on the nude friendliness of his house. He was trying to sell it. Though it was very nude friendly and with amazing views, I was in no position or interested in buying it. We went inside to eat our bbq dinner with his wife. As we were sitting there, his wife says, "so Andy, you're a nudist. Are you comfortable being nude around others that are not?" I said, "I am." She said, "if it makes you feel better, you can be naked." I wasn't about to do that in their home but then my buddy gets up, slips outta his shirts and shorts and is sitting in his underwear. I said, "I could do the same thing but I don't wear underwear." He then gets up and takes his underwear off. I then get up and strip naked to which... his wife gets up and leaves the table!!! She invited me to do so and then bolts when I do so!

I went back to their house several times after that and she did apologize for getting freaked out and presuming that the evening might have turned sexual. Obviously, she didn't know me very well and though we, my buddy and I, did not get naked again, we did have drinks in their backyard and talk about nudism. They supposedly tried it for a while but ended up not continuing and moved away and now live in So. Carolina.

This post was edited

I then get up and strip naked to which... his wife gets up and leaves the table!!! She invited me to do so and then bolts when I do so!

A story I've shared before...but a fairly similar situation once occurred with a co/worker and good friend of mine. She was a home-nudist (and did not hide it) and knew I also was. We'd both been to White Tail Park on separate occasions. Anyway, she told me I was always welcome to come over, get naked and skinny-dip in her backyard (which was enclosed and had a pool.) And that she would be naked as well.

Anyway, one day I was able to take her up on her offer during a week day that we both had off from work. My then-wife was at work, but I had her blessing. When I arrived, my friend asked me if I wanted to skinny-dip. Of course I did! So we headed out to the backyard, beer in hand. And I started undressing. Instantly, the mood shifted. I could sense anxiety just radiating from her. She calls her husband over (who is rotating his tires) and asks him if can join us. He says "No way; too busy." She then asks me if I could get my wife to get off from work early and come over to join us. So I call the wife and she says "No way; too busy." My friend's anxiety then seems to sky-rocket. She then says something to the effect of: "Well...I guess I should be getting naked now..." with a tortured look on her face. And as she lowered her bathing suit top - painfully - I stopped her. I told her that she absolutely did not have to get naked if she was uncomfortable. She then gave me a relieved look and apologized. I told her she had not reason to apologize! I then asked her if she preferred I wear something; she nodded and went to fetch one of her son's shorts. We still had a great time; although not what I'd expected.

After the fact, I reflected on the situation. Certainly, she did not fear anything sexual happening. But there was also certainly a reason she wanted a third party (my wife or her husband) to be nude in the pool with us. She was self-conscious of my attention being focused entirely on her. And she just wasn't ready for that level of attention while we were both naked. And whereas I had plenty of experience interacting with nude people at the club/resort; she was only used to interacting nude with her husband and daughter.

Which brings me to another point. Home nudism is great; but in order to have a "full" nudist experience, some level of socialization outside of the family unit is more than helpful. Getting accustomed to conversating naked with "strangers" normalizes being able to be naked and comfortable in front of someone/anyone.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy