Driving nude

I love to drive to the nude hiking area nude. When I get there I am already to get out of the truck NUDE ! Then the drive back is naked already again. But now I am covered in cocoa butter. Ahh
A day in the sun and a drive home the way it should be.

This topic was edited
RE:Driving nude

Went out to the hot tubs the El Dorado hot springs in Tonopah Arizona . Drove naked out there and when I got there I put a wrap around my waist. Payed at the desk and then to Desert Pete for the rest of the day and night. No was there at first but soon many people showed up.
Great spot to go, but its rustic. The water is amazing. I even get to wear my rings in public. Most people ask why or how do they feel ? Fun talking about them in the water with other people. They get to know you and I can show off. lol

This post was edited

Only travelled and dtayed nuded when going to a nearby state PA , weekend at nudist resort. I have traveled to nude beaches in northeast and resorts internationally but had to remain clothed in transit.

This post was edited

Only travelled and dtayed nuded when going to a nearby state PA , weekend at nudist resort. I have traveled to nude beaches in northeast and resorts internationally but had to remain clothed in transit.

This post was edited