Big surprised

I'm big surprised to see how many men discuss in the ladies room. Why do this men enter at that room?

This topic was edited
RE:Big surprised

I'm big surprised to see how many men discuss in the ladies room. Why do this men enter at that room?

Because of a design flaw of the system I have absolutely no idea what room this thread is in, though based on the question Im guessing its the ladies room. I use an iPad and go into the forums And click on Newest to see what the latest replies and new threads are. When you do this this site does not give any indication of what room the thread is in. I wont create new threads in the ladies room as you have to go into a room directly to create a new thread but if theres a discussion going on where I have something to say, like this one I just click reply and still have no idea what room its in.

This post was edited

Same as FullSun. Mobile devices don't show the sections if 'latest' or 'trending' posts are selected. Many men do respond in good faith if they feel they can contribute to the topic, although that can obscure the ladies' contributions.

Perhaps there needs to be a genuine group for ladies that can be set to exclude all male profiles or anyone that does not have a true profile. It would need a small team of dedicated ladies to administer it, though.

This post was edited

man always run Behind women when ever she go or do

This post was edited