Has anyone met one on one?

I may be meeting someone tomarrow. I'm a little apprehensive becuase she has a very minamal profile, but we've exchanged a few short emails and she keeps trying to get me on hangout which I don't do. I told her she needed to post some photos and get certified. She said she was having difficulty with that. So, I said I've had some difficulties with the site too but was able to figure it out. Now I offered to help her get certified. Should I be concerned? I'm trying to make this as innocent of a meeting as I can, but have not exchanged personal contact info yet. I've been delaying but expect to give a phone number and address tonight.

This topic was edited
RE:Has anyone met one on one?

If she wants hangouts immediately after first chat I would be leary of her. Dont give your phone number but meet her some place that is public and make sure its only a meet and greet. If she seems legit make the next time a more private meeting.

This post was edited

Don't do it....

This post was edited

I totally agree and do not meet. I get so many people even trying to scam me. She figures your the typical man needing a hook up.
Just remember the Craigslist scams as they no longer can work on that site so they find others.

This post was edited

As a couple we have talked and agreed if we meet others it will be in a public setting such as a resort or beach. It's sad that it has to be this way, but too many fake people in the world these days.

This post was edited

I've contacted the person she's trying to impersonate, but have not heard back. If she's not real, I will call her out on it. She's impersonating a marine corporal, so I pretty sure she's breaking one of our Texas laws from a couple years ago.

This post was edited

Ok, she has said she would accept my Facebook friends request, have not seen any activity on Facebook, so I'm calling her out. She's impersonating Savannah Glembin and is also a member of one of the military groups here if anyone has connections there and can alert them.

This post was edited

I have 229 so-called "friends" on this site. I have only met 5 of them in person, and 4 of those were when I lived in Palm Springs. There used to be a site called "HangOutNude.com" and I met quite a few more on that site while in Palm Springs, and that led to being invited to a nude years eve party in Rancho Mirage. Fun!

This post was edited

Ive been reaching out to a number of folks since joining the site. The single females, age 29-33, with no extra info in their profile are usually scammers

This post was edited

it's not just females, there are tons of male profiles with no info and no picture that are probably scams too. There seem to be tons of guys on here who are just after pictures - wanting to go to email, hangouts, skype, or some other external communications program right away seems to be a dead giveaway for guys like that. And as for getting certified: for a woman on here, getting certified makes you the target of all those picture hunters, so there's a reason some women may not want to do that. All that being said, I've met a few local nudists from here. but I totally understand people wanting to be careful. I don't give out my phone number until I know someone is for real, and usually not even then. But you can never know for sure - some of the scammers are pretty good at it, and you sometimes just have to trust your gut. Mostly I've met people who are for real and are who they say they are, but there have been a couple rotten apples.

This post was edited

Ally, I read your post and hope that the day will come where we may meet. I'm always hopeful when I find people nearby. I have met a few people from here in real life and I'll continue trying to meet more. I have met more fakes than I can count but am willing to talk with anyone, you never know when a real nudist will be revealed.

This post was edited