RE:Caught by elder lady neighbour about hour back lol

great story. Bet she would like it to happen again. One morning while sunbathing nude in my backyard thinking my neighbour was not at home (she was a teacher) I was surprised to hear some sounds near the common fence. I stood up to see what the noise was about as I believed my neighbour was not home. However it was her weeding the garden. She had not gone to work. So I stood up before she came too close and looked overand said hello. I told her i was home too and was sunbathing. She knew I was a naturist. We spoke fora awhile and I went back to sunning myself. I then saw her look over the fence and then she started a conversation while I was there in the nude. She then proceeded to strip and do her garden in the nude. Later she called out to say she was sunbathing too and when I looked over the fence she was starkers on her sun bed. Such a beautiful sight. It turned out to be the first of many such encounters which culminated in us sunbathing together in each others backyards

This post was edited

Was caught fully naked made her smile asked to join me hubby away but he's not a nice guy hurts her sometimes so thought what the hell come join me she was really nervous but finally asked to rub lotion onto my naked muscles I accepted who's wanting more hahah xxx

This post was edited

Yes tell more.

This post was edited

Some years back when I was doing a lot of work in my back yard most of the time nude. The neighbor on the one side is higher than ours, they can actually look down into ours. The fence at this time was chain link with webbing to give some privacy. This one day I was working nude. I happened to notice the neighbors two houses up were on their side yard. We didnt know them. The husband was working and the wife was just watching me. I saw her and just kept doing what I was doing. I figured I just let her watch me and gave her a show. She was there for quite a while.

This post was edited

Im interested also. Two weeks ago I was nude in my back yard picking up doggy doo. Dogs started barking and a lady was on the balcony Next door. I calmly walked to a vantage point hid me from her view but she turned and saw me just as I disappeared from sight!

This post was edited

Im interested also. Two weeks ago I was nude in my back yard picking up doggy doo. Dogs started barking and a lady was on the balcony Next door. I calmly walked to a vantage point hid me from her view but she turned and saw me just as I disappeared from sight!

This post was edited

She came round last week in a robe we sunbathed together drank wine had good conversation then she took the robe off just had a tiny g string on she whipped my towel off and started oiling my muscles wanna say more but don't want to cross the line lo, xxx

This post was edited

Go on... you have to tell is what happened next....
Lol

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy