RE:Nudisms Online Dictators!

I dont be disheartened by the boors and trolls....and the weird ones who like to piss in front of the postman.

Go to the light Steve-Oh.

This post was edited

Yes, sadly, the internet is filled with those who make grand proclamations of what is and isnt a nudist or naturist. Also, the inevitable problem with the whole internet is that people feel safe behind screens and the degree of anonymity the internet provides.
A major problem of this site is the ongoing presence of the fake/scam profiles: male; female; gay; heterosexual; and the list goes on. A problem the site admins seem disinterested in. Also the message system doesnt allow one to permanently delete these fakes even though theres a SPAM button. I block their profile and delete the message but back it comes each time I re-access my inbox.
I even have names for different forms of these dictatorial types. At a nudist social function, my then partner gave me a hug and peck of the cheek before heading off to help out in another part of the venue with food preparation. She and I were both informed a short time later that such blatant acts of affection were not permitted by the hosts and the group in general. Basically, something completely acceptable at a dressed work picnic was not acceptable intrusive particular nudist setting. I refer to these types as Prudists.
Another type often encountered online, but thankfully in my experience rarely in person, are those that demand what a nudist or naturist is or is not. Ive had it demanded I was not a nudist because all nudists must remove all body hair and be totally smooth. Ive also had it demanded that I was not a nudist as I lightly trim my pubic hair. These types who insist that their way is the only way I refer to as Nude Nazis.
Both types overlap so that some are both.
I also have an opinion on nudism and naturism: for me, its about being genuine and feeling free to do so. I accept others and how they wish to enjoy the freedom of nudism and all I expect of others is the same level of acceptance and respect in return.
So all you Prudists and Nude Nazis, you go your way and Ill go mine.

This post was edited

Any notion that a male is unfit to share in the practice of social nudity unless under the supervision of a female is offensive. Imagine if the genders were reversed?? There'd be an outcry. And I dont just blame the dinosaurs who impose such offensive rules - I blame the couples who are prepared to frequent clubs where such bigotry is practised!

I live in a regional section of North Queensland. There are no legally recognised beaches or public areas where nudity is permitted. One must also always be aware of where one is in order not to be arrested and in some cases added to the sex offenders registry for the simply act of being naked in an area defined as a public place. The police made the mistake one time some years ago of rounding up a group of nudists on a popularly recognised beach here one time and the group just happened to include a barrister. Said barrister took on a group defence and defined a public place. The site takes at least a half hour trek over Rocky outcrops at high tides and is only accessible via sand during the lowest of tides. Therefore, it was not recognised as a public place by the court and all were found not guilty by the magistrate. Further, the site had been used for nude bathing and sunbathing since at least WWII when soldiers were encouraged to use seawater bathing, fresh air, and sunlight to counter tropical fungal infections of the groin and underarms from fighting in the jungles of New Guinea and so has been known locally as an acceptable nude beach by much of the population. I was even told of it myself by a contracted GP whilst serving in the Army here as we wore heavy greens which led to frequent bouts of what we called jockrot. Well it is the tropics.
As for males having to be accompanied by females, Ive recently made my fifth application to join the former nudist club now referred to as a naturist community. As I am a solo male, Ive been rebuffed yet again. And the demonising of solo males must be stopped. Ive been given references to the community BY females who recommend me as a member. Said females have been there themselves as single females. The loophole used to deny solo males is that the females would feel threatened if there were more males than females at the site thus avoiding anti-discrimination Acts of Parliament. Every female within the nudist/naturist community with whom I am friends thinks its total rubbish. If good manners are displayed, theres no problem. If a person DOES behave inappropriately or grossly, they can be expelled. Simple really, but obviously its more fun for them to demonise all males without a wife.

This post was edited

Any notion that a male is unfit to share in the practice of social nudity unless under the supervision of a female is offensive. Imagine if the genders were reversed?? There'd be an outcry. And I dont just blame the dinosaurs who impose such offensive rules - I blame the couples who are prepared to frequent clubs where such bigotry is practised!The naturism of the future will reflect the more respectful, inclusive, liberal attitudes of the younger generations. Those who lament the so-called greying of nudism are mistaken - naturism isnt dying - organisations which cling to outdated, now unacceptable practises are!!!.An on line male dictating the future of naturism.

Hark at the mouthpiece dictator yourself !!! I don't know how you have the nerve to state that little comment, when it's the likes of you two and all the "so called" friends awaiting for you to acknowledge, but won't give them the time of day, because you two think you are so special because you assume they want to have v sex with both of you. That you are the fountain of all knowledge to do with naturism/nudism, when that is the one thing you are not !

It is bigotry and sexism when you assume that single males who were once married are now, suddenly pariah's because assholes like you two decide to deem them as perverts or something similar, when they are not, even when these now single fathers who have kids that are naturists, are not allowed to join a resort or club, for the sake of stale and pathetic ideals that you seem to ASSUME are correct.

You actually make me sick with your bitchy tone and attitude, whichever one of you is replying here.

You can report my words if you so wish, I don't really care ! If you two bitches can't be civil and respond with decent comments to people, then just sod off and keep your opinions to yourselves.

Sorry to hear of the passing of the OP's wife, I hope you are coping as well as can be expected ? The way you have been treated since the passing of your wife is deplorable, no matter which country you live in. America needs to get out of the dark ages with regards to naked skin, such prudery is not relevant in this day and age.

This post was edited

For all the good the internet brings it does also often serve to accentuate the negative. People free free to express views they might well not choose to voice in person. Online reviews for goods and services tend to be on the negative side rather than the positive. It can be a brutal place. And even in forums for like minded people you need to have a fairly thick skin to survive.

Being honest, you don't need to have a thick skin. you can be as forthright as you want with your words on this forum, as long as you are not effing and jeffing (English slang for swearing too much) or being overly derogative to certain people, say what you like. That is what this forum is for. Don't take crap from anyone on here.

This post was edited

Trolls need to stay under their bridge!

We could blow the bridge up lol (Oh, did I actually just say that) ?

This post was edited

Thank you for showing up ( yet again .yawn ) to provide an example of the kind of behaviour I was writing about in the original post.If anyone looks at your profile theyll see a string of would-be-smart, belittling comments from someone who claims to be a nudist couple but who after seven years of TN membership still isnt certified. Mmmm! I wonder why that might be!!!!!A QED that REAL LIFE nudists and online people like you are different sets of people?An on line male dictating who he deems fit to comment on an open post.

Oh, you two are so far up your own ass, you can't find your way out, can you !!!

And what exactly are you doing here ? Deeming your unworthy comments to be the only ones that are correct, when they are so outdated, it's a joke. Hell, you two could make a glass eye fall asleep !

This post was edited

Thanks for describing the TN chatroom so eloquently! It's the worst clique in the world. How dare you interrupt their conversation that they have every single day......

Strangers at beaches, resorts, swims and gatherings I've been to are far more genuine. There are obviously some unsavories, but in general you can sit down and have a conversation with a lot of nudists quite easily.......

This post was edited

On every topic there is somebody who thinks he has to accomplish a mission. He has to show everybody the right way. So also in nudism. Don't bother about them. There are a lot of other people.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy