Nude after work

I love coming home from work then stripping down to absolutely nothing wearing no underwear when wearing shorts this summer oh the freedom x

This topic was edited
RE:Nude after work

Taking my clothes off after work is my way of stripping away the stress of the day.

This post was edited

Being nude after work is the best way to end a day

This post was edited

I agree that stripping completely and staying nude is best.
However, stripping and wearing just gym shorts still feels good and gives some relief after being fully dressed all day when it isn't possible to be nude.

This post was edited

Best part of wearing clothes is taking them off.

This post was edited

I am the same way! I love shedding my clothes and being nude in my apartment unless I have to venture into the textile world. I am usually nude from 5:30 pm to 7:45 am on workdays, and all weekend long!

This post was edited

I am lucky in the fact that my occupation allows me to work from home in the nude. When I do have to do a video conference call though, which is only like 3 times a month, I just throw on a shirt for those moments.

This post was edited

Might as well not wait to get home. Strip down in the car and make the ride home with the windows down. Thats invigorating.

This post was edited

Good analogy. Get rid of it all. It needs to go in the wash with the clothes!

This post was edited

When I worked (before retirement), I always stripped naked as soon as possible after work. Now, unless I have to go somewhere, or have textile company, I just stay nude.

This post was edited

When I worked (before retirement), I always stripped naked as soon as possible after work. Now, unless I have to go somewhere, or have textile company, I just stay nude.

This post was edited