Single day Outing around Pune.

Anyone here interested in a single-day outing around Pune. Not sure how we make it Covis Safe. But we can discuss if interested.

This topic was edited
RE:Single day Outing around Pune.

Yep i m interested! If we pln properly with selective prticipnts, we cn mke it Covid nd secure sfe!

This post was edited

A meet-up simply for coffee or lunch would be ideal. It would allow for all to be at ease . Start simple and instill trust. I recommend a Tuesday , weekends have too many complications . It would be great to meet like minded people in the Pune area.

This post was edited

I am up for meeting but during weekends only.

This post was edited

Yes I'm interested. Message me

This post was edited

Guys this was supposed to be a kind of trek. It's a long time I haven't gone out. So thought it would be a good idea if my companion would be nudists. But looking at the current spike in Covid cases. I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

This post was edited

Yes im interested, message me personally

This post was edited

Guys this was supposed to be a kind of trek. It's a long time I haven't gone out. So thought it would be a good idea if my companion would be nudists. But looking at the current spike in Covid cases. I think it's better to be safe than sorry.

Can we reconsider this now?

This post was edited

yes, its a good idea.

This post was edited

Trek sounds like a good idea

This post was edited

yes im also Intrested

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy