Has anyone been to Spa World lately?

Interested in going to Spa World soon, but want any feedback on how it is there as they reopen. Anyone been there lately? Are all of the facilities open? I called them a few weeks ago and was told that the Bade Pool was closed. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Has anyone been to Spa World lately?

I called today and they told me the men's bade pool would "probably" open in September.....so what started off as 2-3 weeks has now been about 3 months and counting. All the other hot tubs, sauna, steam room are open in the men's area...well not all, one hot tub right next to the steam room has been down for almost a year before Covid....maybe it will get fixed when the bade pool does. Everything else is open except the red clay ball room in the common area. The food in the restaurant tastes even better than it did before. Although it's a bit depressing seeing an empty bade pool, there is a new heater in the steam room and it keeps a nice steady, constant temp with lots of steam. The bade pool is obviously the big draw (for me at least) but you can soak and sweat enough to make a really good day of it. I will be going again soon.

This post was edited

The new steam room heater is definitely an upgrade! The heat was much more even and it seemed like there were fewer scalding drips from the ceiling lol

This post was edited

I want to finally get there and will probably attend this week. Is there any day better than others? It will be my first time.

This post was edited

Dont know how things are since the lock down with Covid.
Please tell us on how it went for you after you get back from the spa trip.

This post was edited

I was there yesterday. Mens pool still not working. Staff says September but Ive lost faith in whatever they say. Half a dozen or so there on Friday. It was bad amd thats all I will say about that.

This post was edited

I was there yesterday. Mens pool still not working. Staff says September but Ive lost faith in whatever they say. Half a dozen or so there on Friday. It was bad amd thats all I will say about that.

This post was edited

What about King Spa..the new one that opened up that way? Any feedback on that place? We were planning to head up to Spa World as well, but not sure if I want to go if pool is not up and running and sounds like some other repairs are needed. Enjoyed the red clay ball room too, still not functioning or just closed for now?

This post was edited

Sorry to hear that. Many of us have been hoping it would return to being fully operational.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear that. Many of us have been hoping it would return to being fully operational.

This post was edited

The red clay room is open. However, the main pool is still closed. I was there on Sunday. I heard the same about it being opened in September. The story I heard dealt with them needing a special part that broke.

This post was edited