Nothing to Hide

When I finally had the chance to bare all and walk into the sun it was an awesome experience. To swim carefree and feeling of the air on my body, the coolness of the clear waters of the River were beyond description. To walk in the most natural and free way possible, like it was meant to be, without a soul to care. Many others were around but they also were swimming carefree in this wonderful place, and talking to each other like they were best friends. Others were out walking on the sands of the beach. We were talking and unashamed, floating and swimming easily in the beautiful waters of the river, the sun warming us with its intense life giving rays. Gone were the problems I have had in the past with a swimsuit filling up with air and sand and binding in the worst possible of ways. It was wonderful not to have to sit in a soggy swimsuit for a change. Walking down the beach could not have been easier because even though we all looked a little different, we were all really the same, without any social or sexual barriers to overcome. Can't wait tell next time to exercise this freedom.

This topic was edited
RE:Nothing to Hide

There is no need to hide, maybe just shed your clothes for the time being,

Well said I guess always being drawn to nudity in some way or another, that is the journey from textile raised to the nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited