A couple of the several occasions I've been caught naked.

Been caught naked a few times. Once I decided to pull the wheelie bin out onto the road whilst naked. It's a quiet country lane but just as I got to the top of the drive the old guy from up the lane walked past. He nodded to me and just said that reminds him he hasn't put his bin out yet! Another funny occasion I was naked in the garden one time as we have tall fencing so often am. Two ladies rode past on horse back looking straight into the garden. Oops!

This topic was edited
RE:A couple of the several occasions I've been caught naked.

LOL...Great story!

This post was edited

Running late in evening at a local woodland park, i had done a loop wearing my mini shorts saw no one. So i took them off for my second loop about three miles. Sure enough coming around a bend into a wide trail which was straight for a few hundred feet i come across two women out for a walk. I just said hello snd kept going. Figuring that was that i stayed naked and almost ran into a female runner coming the other way maybe a half mile further on! Sheesh! Best laid plans ! Lol

This post was edited

Ha that's typical. Just when you think the coast is clear!

This post was edited

I have been caught by my backyard neighbor many times. The first time she painting the eves of her shed and was up on a ladder. This afforded her a clear view of our pool which at the time I was cleaning in the nude. She greeted me and we had a normal conversation as I stood completely naked for her to see. She asked if I enjoyed being nude in the backyard and if I did it often. I told her we were nudists and I am nude most of the time around the house and yard. Since that encounter she has seen me nude many times. Hopefully I can convince her to join me in the pool in the future.

This post was edited

awesome story

This post was edited