women with nipple jewelry

Why is it that women can wear nipple jewelry like in the "Nudist wives group" But men can't wear c rings or glans rings? Now I'm not against women just the rules of TN. They allow women to wear belly chains, nipple piercing and clit piercings , and nipple jewelry. Men are allowed to have PA's but are frowned apon when wearing c ring and glans rings. Saying it is sexual in nature but not for women and what they wear? I'm calling out to you TN . Why is it ok for women to express them selves but you stop and put down men for the same?

This topic was edited
RE:women with nipple jewelry

I think women with nipple jewely look silly and men with chunks of metal through their penis are absolutely grotesque.

This post was edited

I'm calling out to you TN
Why? The owners of this site didn't create the group.

Why don't you call out the creator of the group and ask him?
He created the group and the rules that came with it.

This post was edited

"I wear lots of cock rings, Ive never been with a woman yet but I know they like them as I see them looking and smiling."
Or maybe they think you look funny.

This post was edited

"I wear lots of cock rings, Ive never been with a woman yet but I know they like them as I see them looking and smiling."Or maybe they think you look funny.

My thought was that they may be trying not to laugh. Is it not in the nudist manifesto to not go out of our way to attract attention? If the cock ring produces what might seem like an erection, should not our conduct actually demand that it be hidden?

This post was edited

BigDudeMan wrote
Probably true, but if I dont wear them no one notices me. I think its why we guys do it. We might look strange but at least we are noticed.

That's the point. If your reason to go to naturist environments is to be noticed, then you might want to re-examine that reason. It raises the question: when you are clothed, do you go around wearing a clown nose or a motorized propeller beanie? Those things would certainly make you noticeable, and might elicit a smile or two from onlookers. But if you think those things are too "out there" but eye-catching cock jewelry is not, then you're applying a double standard for the clothed and nude communities.

I find it amusing that nude men wear cock jewelry for the same reason that women sport nipple bling or wear push-up bras that accentuate cleavage: to change the look of what God has given them in hopes of appearing more attractive. A better approach to naturism, IMHO, is to accept people as they are without adornment, and being noticed for their talents or personality.

Trust me, BigDudeMan. I haven't seen your penis, but I assure you that it's fine just the way it is.

This post was edited

Maybe the rings are the reason you haven't been with a woman

This post was edited

oh brother

This post was edited

You seem to be deficient in knowledge concerning human anatomy. Nipples, male or female, are not genitals or reproductive organs. No one is stopping you from wearing nipple jewelry. Youre tripping over a very false equivilancy.

This post was edited

DanitaP wrote:
You seem to be deficient in knowledge concerning human anatomy. Nipples, male or female, are not genitals or reproductive organs. No one is stopping you from wearing nipple jewelry. Youre tripping over a very false equivilancy.

It's not a question of biology, but of law and of social norms. It's fascinating to see how detailed some of those laws are. I read one recently that dictated how much a breast could be exposed, as defined by the size of the areolas, among other parameters.

It's true that nipples seem to be an erogenous zone for far more women than men, I suppose that's why the blue-noses draw the line there.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy