The chat room

As a visitor to the chat room I have noticed that most of the chatters are male, my question to the lovely ladies is this. What is it that puts you off chatting or camming in the chat room, you are there because we can see your name in the side bar. What is it that stops you and how can it be addressed. I would really like your opinions.

This topic was edited
RE:The chat room

From personal experience only, I can say that when my presence is detected, whether on cam or not - but much more so if I'm on cam, I get bombarded with so many PMs that I cannot possibly keep up - especially if I'm trying to keep up with a conversation that I'm already involved in. It just gets to be a bit overwhelming, even though I enjoy being on cam. And then I get a gazillion friend requests and messages that are impossible to keep up with.

As a result, I feel a little disappointed that I am not able to reply to all PMs and FRs and email. I currently have 148 unanswered FRs, 399 unanswered email msgs. And God only knows how many PMs I have. I think the senders must think I have intentionally ignored them, but that is not my intention at all. There are only 24 hrs in a day!

This post was edited

sadly, when any real woman is in the chat room, they are treated like a piece of fresh meat in a lion's den. The men act like they have never seen or talked to a woman. That is the reason most of the real women also turn off their PMs in the room, They can still whisper to you ladies but at least you don't have a ton and the alert constantly sounding.

This post was edited

I tend to use the block and ignore buttons a lot whilst in the chat room, a lot of them dont read profiles!!!

This post was edited

hound is spot on. When my Luann got on a couple times years ago it got to be a real mess and I will leave it at that. From time to time I will ask her to look at a thread of interest. She actually has no interest in partaking of forums or being gawped at. Her interest is in art, crafting and gardening. Guys getting there goodies off and talking dirty I'd say naaa not even on the list.

This post was edited

sadly, when any real woman is in the chat room, they are treated like a piece of fresh meat in a lion's den. The men act like they have never seen or talked to a woman. That is the reason most of the real women also turn off their PMs in the room, They can still whisper to you ladies but at least you don't have a ton and the alert constantly sounding.

THIS!

This post was edited

The nice and respectful guys have all but given up on this site. They are overloaded by the bums and there have been endless complaints about how the nice guys are ignored by the few real women here who seem to prefer to deal with and then complain about the bums. Perhaps only a couple of nice women here who know the difference between a bum and a genuine nice guy?

This post was edited

I find that very disappointing. I did enjoy watching you and listening to you on cam. I also know the task of trying to talk to too many people at once, Normally talk to either the first person who talks to me or a friend. As I can't keep up with many more.

This post was edited

As a woman who comes into the chat room quite a bit I have learned how to ignore the people that are out of line. I keep my PMs off unless a friend of mine asks if I can turn it on. The only bad habit I have is that I will call out someone who is out of line. I will talk to almost everyone there as long as it is enjoyable. But sadly most women will not chat in there except for the ones looking for a hookup. And are they really women?

This post was edited

The strange thing is that that any nice, honest, polite, respectful, and without mental illness kind of guy can meet loads of women at any nudist beach. There really is little point to be here. Gunnison, as an example, is full of nice women who are happy to talk with a nice guy. Many guys meet nice and genuine women at nudist beaches and there have been a number of marriages as a result. I see this all the time so why play games of deception here? The few genuine nudists here are always overwhelmed with both fake men and fake women and it just gets to reach the point of wondering if this site is just a reflection of society in real life where mental illness and delusions have reached epidemic level.

This post was edited