Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

DC Native & Resident

I might have previous posted my email. If so please excuse me. I am a proud native of Washington, DC. I am a growing nudist. I am currently member of Black Naturist Association and AANR. I have been to White Tail resort in VA and Haulover Beach in Miami.

My main email is dscorp2011@gmail.com

I am very willing to have friendly conversations with both female and male nudists. I have been divorced for years and will marry again. I only date and have romantic relationships with women. Of course that woman has to be willing to have one too.

Please look for pics on my page.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.