Chatting about nudism Dad/Son

I guess we can all agree that nudism is a biiiiig way to make deep bonding between family, specially for fathers and sons.
I always like to chat with those that were raised nude or those who raised/raising nude.
I even create a wickr group to try connect some daddies and sons to share their stories.
Even my dad not being a nudist we had some naked moments together that helped us to strength our relationship.

This topic was edited
RE:Chatting about nudism Dad/Son

I wasn't raised as a nudist but I showered with my dad until I went to college. He would also hang with me nude in my room. We had a very open relationship and deep bonding, especially going through puberty.

This post was edited

Nice man! tks for sharing.

This post was edited

My father and I never made a point of being nude together. But if we were in a locker room where there was showering, we showered naked in front of each other. It helped me see him as the male role model. When I faced questions as a teen, I asked him without second thought.

As the father to boys, I found the same thing. They asked me questions like that.

This post was edited

I was raised in a nudist family and I'm continuing the tradition with my son.

This post was edited

I wasn't raised in a nudist family but always wanted my son to feel comfortable being naked in my presence. It faded over the years, but now that he is older we have been to nudist beaches and happy to renew these nudist experiences.

This post was edited

Sadly I never had naturist times with my own dad. I wish I had and I honestly believe it would have enhanced my life as a boy and man bigtime.

Luckily however I have the privilege and joy of raising my own sons with nudity as normal whether were around the house or on holidays on nudist beaches etc. I dreamt of having a naturist family since I was a boy but the truth is that the reality is different to the dream. Its far better!! If youre a young man or young dad whos considering family naturism my advice is simple - do it. Its more wonderful than words can say!

This post is specifically about dads and sons and in a time when masculinity is so often demonised in the media ( and even in dinosaur nudist clubs etc! ) its more important than ever to give boys and young men positive attitudes to masculinity and the male body, feelings etc. Wholesome family naturism gives boys the opportunity to grow up totally shame free and used to seeing bodies of all ages in an atmosphere where being male can be openly celebrated and admired alongside all other genders. SO much healthier!!

This post was edited

Was raised by a single mom so much of my nude times as a kid was alone or with other kids. She helped me get into the big brother program and scouts. The scouts leader was cool about me being nude in my tent and sleeping nude. He answered my questions and let me talk to him about guy stuff. He was a good fit for me and my guy needs.
This got me to think about the fact that I wanted a nude family. Since it turned out that I had sons I wanted to bond with them as nude males. Starting early all questions and talks were open to anything and about all issues. Never hid my penis or my enjoyment of my body. Single parent for them till they turned 8 and 10, then met my currrent wife and she accepted and joined in living nude. Her son loved it and quickly part of the nude gang. Feel it has made use better men and better partners for our mates. Much more open and honest connections then I think many dads get. No judgements and nothing held back. Its all part of being a human and male.
Now I am doing the same for my grandson who is now 10. He knows so much more then other boys and we are very close. I feel much of it comes from being nude and free together. He loves it. Its our male time. I am very happy that I get this level of bonding with him and we will keep spending as much time as possible nude and free conversations. We always shower together, hot tub and just lay around the house nude. What a great way to teach him about his body. All males should feel free to be nude together. Great for fathers and sons.

This post was edited

Absolutely great philosophy and attitude toward your sons and grands. I so wish this were the norm for everyone.

This post was edited

I wasn't raised in a nudist home, quite the opposite. But I did raise my son nudist, and I did so as a single parent after his mom ran off. My son is a confident, self-assured young man who really isn't bothered by much. So proud of him!

This post was edited