why was my photo removed?

I posted a photo of myself in this group and it was removed, no explanation why, just removed. It was a photo that fulfilled all the criteria, and that is very similar to most other photos that I find in this group. What is the purpose? Can anyone explain?

This topic was edited
RE:why was my photo removed?

Volgens mij iets te ondeugend :)

This post was edited

Nochtans niet ondeugende dan de meeste andere foto's in deze groep. Dat in deze groep foto's van een penis worden gepost is toch normaal ?

This post was edited

Posted again, noting ontowards, no different from any of the other psts, and yet my photo was again removed. No explanation given either.

This post was edited

I have that problem regularly! I think some of the monitors are more conservative than others, and therefore more strict when allowing pics. I find that by reposting the same pic at a different time of the day it might get through.

This post was edited

I have that problem regularly! I think some of the monitors are more conservative than others, and therefore more strict when allowing pics. I find that by reposting the same pic at a different time of the day it might get through.[/quote

So true!]

This post was edited

Since site changes sometime ago, the entire photo posting "rules" seem to have changed. I wish they would revisit the rules once again! It used to be NO photo of any kind that did not show the face. It still should be that way. Face should have to show in every photo, IMO!

This post was edited

Well even full face pictures have been removed, so there are several issues with their approval system .

This post was edited

I cannot get a new photo uploaded either. Oh well.

This post was edited

Tried again, a perfectly legit photo of me standing nude, no different from many other photos in this group. It stayed on for a few days, received a number of likes and a couple of comments and is now removed again. No explanation, no nothing. I am a fully paid up member on this site but apparently have no say in the way the posting rules are being applied - which in my view is pretty random.

This post was edited

If you have a big dick TN considers it an erection and will remove the pic. I gave up and applied a textile pic.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy