RE:August Nude Camping 2021

I expect to be there for weekend of the 27th.

This post was edited

Good to hear, I am loading the cooler and food this morning. Should be great weather. Hope to see you. Jim

This post was edited

Well I made it up here. Thursday 2 oclock beer 30. Lol beautiful thats about what I got to say about this place. Pine trees nice soft breeze. Theres only one other couple up here. And its just beautiful

This post was edited

Jim, We had planned to join you but we have had a couple of situations that have held us back. Hope we can catch you next time. But we are planning to be in California for 2 weeks during September. Enjoy the cooler weather.
Dane

This post was edited

Turns out its going to be a beautiful weekend. Weather is going to be perfect. And the heat in Phoenix is way too high

This post was edited

Wish I cold make it Jim but I can't get away. And its to far to drive for a day trip. Have fun!!

This post was edited

Well Monday morning.
We had some rain last night. Would got too wet to make a fire. But the propane fire worked great.
But it still was beautiful out here. Met some great new nude friends. Cant wait to do this again.
I will post some pictures later. But I am still camping yet

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy