Naked Birthday

A recent post in this group prompted me to ask how many of you have managed to spend the entire midnight to midnight 24 hours of your birthday in your birthday suit.
My wife achieved that on her June birthday several years ago when we were nudist camping at our favourite weekend retreat pub but in spite of four good attempts I have failed so far.
Living in the UK with an early December birthday hasn't helped.
The first was at a German run nudist finca in the Canary Islands that turned out to require clothing in the dining room.
The second was at nudist apartments also in the Canary Islands where we ended up going out to a restaurant on the town's main drag.
The third was an attempt at a quiet birthday at home with my wife which was hijacked when my daughter's family decided to join us.
The fourth was a stay at a naturist spa hotel which we like. This was cancelled because of the Covid pandemic regulations closed the hotel.
This year I have booked another stay at the naturist spa hotel in the hope that it will actually happen.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Birthday

Since my birthday is in January and my wife won't go to a clothing optional resort, it is not a sensible option for me.
I am an actuary by profession, and we considers someone to be year older when they are half way to the next birthday, so my half birthday in July would be an option for me to try sometime.

This post was edited
RE:Naked Birthday

I am fortunate in that I live in Spain and have for a number of years, I go naked all year round but sometimes I have to wear cloths. My birthday is in January and can be quite warm

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy