How Nudity has changed me

They say nudism changes lives. But dont let that frighten you. Nudity will only change your life in the best possible way if you allow it. It happened on a nudist site. I dont know how I even came across it. I wasn't looking for a nudist site that I recall. I hadn't even been thinking of it. I stared at the page and the photos interested me entirely, making me forget the aloneness, the boredom and the sadness. The photos werent titillating, not arousing.. The photos looked like ordinary people. People you see everyday. People like me. In the photo the people were doing normal things: Swimming at the beach, tanning by a pool, playing golf, riding in boats. Just normal stuff nothing sexual. To me, it looked like everyone seemed happy and enjoying themselves. The very thing I wanted and did not have.

On one level, nudity is one of those great experiences that most people dont understand. But for those that have excepted it, it is only natural that one come to love it. But on another level, experiencing nudity allows you to take off and drop all your cares and the daily stresses of everyday life right along with your clothes. Socializing with other naked people is a breath of fresh air because they are just out there, who they really are, nothing hidden and nothing fake. Nudity in this sense isnt an erotic experience, it isnt sexual at all. It is simply a pathway, a means for people to really get in touch with their essential self. Sometimes I think nudity is something of a metaphor. The awakening in the body speaking for an awakening in the mind.

Nudity can change your life. Say yes to it, and it will enter you and become a part of you.

This topic was edited
RE:How Nudity has changed me

Nicely written, you describe it quite well. I always sum it up as Ultimate Relaxation.

This post was edited

They say nudism changes lives. But dont let that frighten you. Nudity will only change your life in the best possible way if you allow it. ... It is simply a pathway, a means for people to really get in touch with their essential self. Sometimes I think nudity is something of a metaphor. The awakening in the body speaking for an awakening in the mind. Nudity can change your life. Say yes to it, and it will enter you and become a part of you.

Well written! As I see it, we left our bodies more than our bodies left us. We were all born naked and can return to it. Perhaps it's all change not in terms of what we can become, but being who we always were. We drop the denial and artifice which clothes represent. We are who are. Popeye may never have anything but his naked forearms exposed but said it well: I yam what I yam and dat's all I yam, and nudity say's it's all good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzHmunZxJeM

This post was edited

That's a great summary of what naturism is all about. I've always enjoyed the sense of freedom and relaxation that comes from be nude. I too have looked at pictures and liked seeing others enjoying that same sense of freedom. Just wish more people would drop their inhibitions and give it a try.

This post was edited