First Timers getting Naked

So you have made the decision to try the nudist life. Here are a few tips which may help make the transition into social nudism a bit easier, therefore more enjoyable..

Everyone is a little uptight about visiting a nudist resort for the first time. Many men are concerned that they will embarrass themselves by becoming stimulated, but seldom happens under normal situations. If one does a-rise dont encourage it and just discreetly turn away or cover it to allow it to return to its natural size and dont be embarrassed by it.

We nudist wear our tans like others wear clothing. If possible pre-tan anywhere you can achieve privacy. Not only will you blend right in but this will give you a chance to become comfortable with your nudity. Do not however, allow a few tan lines to prevent you from trying what might become a life changing

Though, I've been a nudist for many years, I did get a all-over-tan in the backyard before visiting a nudist resort. With an all-over-tan I blended right in and made some new friends on my first visit.

Participate in the activities available. A plunge in the pool without the restriction of a swimsuit is likely to make you a lifetime nudist and will provide some cover should you feel the need. The volleyball court is a great place to blend in with other nudists and make new friends.

Before attending a nudist resort , evaluate your reasons for going in the first place. If you are looking for an enjoyable recreation opportunity or just want to achieve a great tan, by all means try it A proper attitude in entering the nudist life will go a long way toward resolving the body image and the man issues. If you are going to look.at naked people or to have them look at you, try something else.

This topic was edited
RE:First Timers getting Naked

Good advice for newcomers. I should add that nearly everybody you meet at a nudist venue has been in your position at some time, unless they're the extraordinarily lucky ones who have been nudists since childhood. So they're likely to make allowances for you and not judge you.

I personally haven't seen people ostracized for their lack of tans, or for their tan lines. These days, people are much more careful about their exposure to the sun, and err on the side of caution.

This post was edited

I would only add: if you're really nervous: "take a walk."

Many resorts have trails, and taking a walk nude will not only promote relaxation; but will give you a good "feel" for how your body responds to outdoor nudity.

Once you're "in tune" with your body and the environment and get more confident, the next step is to walk back towards people; who usually congregate in the pool area.

This post was edited

These are all great tips! I would also say dont be afraid to I introduce yourself to people! The volleyball tip is legit! I am a single guy who actually just recently joined a nudist club and everyone there is very accepting if you just be yourself.

This post was edited