St. Martin/St. Marteen

Anyone traveling to the island 7/26-8/2? Suggestions on where to go and places to meet?

This topic was edited
RE:St. Martin/St. Marteen

Did you go to St Martin? How was it?

This post was edited

I was wondering if Orient Beach area made a come back after getting blown apart a few years ago. We were to meet up cruise friends there for a week just prior to the disaster. We would love very much to return there.

This post was edited

I was wondering if Orient Beach area made a come back after getting blown apart a few years ago. We were to meet up cruise friends there for a week just prior to the disaster. We would love very much to return there.

The beach and businesses around it were already recovering by September 2018 when we visited on a cruise. It is only Club Orient that hasnt been rebuilt. The beach in front of Club O is still nude, with chair rentals and the Perch beach bar, but everything behind it is still rubble.

This post was edited

I was wondering if Orient Beach area made a come back after getting blown apart a few years ago. We were to meet up cruise friends there for a week just prior to the disaster. We would love very much to return there.The beach and businesses around it were already recovering by September 2018 when we visited on a cruise. It is only Club Orient that hasnt been rebuilt. The beach in front of Club O is still nude, with chair rentals and the Perch beach bar, but everything behind it is still rubble.

Well thank you for that response. I've accused you guys of being the the beacon of knowledge when it comes to cruises.

This post was edited

I was wondering if Orient Beach area made a come back after getting blown apart a few years ago. We were to meet up cruise friends there for a week just prior to the disaster. We would love very much to return there.The beach and businesses around it were already recovering by September 2018 when we visited on a cruise. It is only Club Orient that hasnt been rebuilt. The beach in front of Club O is still nude, with chair rentals and the Perch beach bar, but everything behind it is still rubble.Well thank you for that response. I've accused you guys of being the the beacon of knowledge when it comes to cruises.

Ha ha! We have been on 23 cruises (6 nude), so we have our system pretty well figured out. We just got back from our first Diamond level cruise on Royal Caribbean and will be pretty spoiled to cruise with any other lines now (other than whoever Bare Necessities charters with, since we are pretty spoiled to be able to cruise nude as well).

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy