Letting your (sort off) work colleges know.

I am a member of a group who are into selling energy/telecom and there is a WhatsApp group and one member posted a post by the BBC on how to stay cool when it is very hot and, I replied the best way it to be naked including outdoors in the garden and she she replied too much information but, one of the other males asked where the nearest nudist beach it to Tiverton (Devon) was and another one came back with Weston so, there is most likely two other members who like been naked and the one in charge of the group who didn't reply could also be the same as he has commented to me about one property we went to how private the garden was and gave me a strong feeling he could be naked in his garden saying about the lack of cloths he has on at times as his back garden is pretty private.

This topic was edited
RE:Letting your (sort off) work colleges know.

I don't have a job to go to any longer, but on one 90+ degree day I was visiting with a neighbor and suggested that when it got this hot we should not be required to wear clothes. The reaction was negative, but I maintain that we should not have to wear clothes even at much cooler temperatures. I start to get cranky at 75.

This post was edited

I don't have a job to go to any longer, but on one 90+ degree day I was visiting with a neighbor and suggested that when it got this hot we should not be required to wear clothes. The reaction was negative, but I maintain that we should not have to wear clothes even at much cooler temperatures. I start to get cranky at 75.

Do you skip the shirt and just wear shorts wherever you can in warm weather? I do.

This post was edited

It depends on the intensity of the sun and whether or not there is a breeze. Mosquitoes also change the situation and I am not obsessed with not wearing a shirt. I will go without when it suits me, but if I am wearing shorts, it is likely I'll be wearing a shirt too.

This post was edited

It depends on the intensity of the sun and whether or not there is a breeze. Mosquitoes also change the situation and I am not obsessed with not wearing a shirt. I will go without when it suits me, but if I am wearing shorts, it is likely I'll be wearing a shirt too.

Some people have said that I am obsessed with not wearing shirts and maybe I am,
Still, my preference is to wear as little as possible when I have to wear anything.
I am probably shirtless at least half the time I am not nude.

This post was edited