Nude in my backyard

I have four acres that I can be nude in. My yard is pretty secluded by all the trees around but there is a couple of spots that I have to watch or I might show a neighbor more than they would like to see, but it wouldnt bother me as long as the law doesnt get called out.
So I would definitely call myself a backyard nudist and occasionally a front yard nudist.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in my backyard

The few open spots I have to watch out for are to the road. Vehicle traffic on the gravel gives plenty of warning, but the occasional foot traffic does not make much noise :-0

This post was edited

I like having a very private back yard. I also have a gate at the street to keep out random people. I can go from the house to the barn with a lot obstacles to hid behind but do have some open areas where someone could see from the street. Drivers are too busy driving curves and watching traffic to be glancing off the road 100 yards or more. The neighbor across the street is more likely to catch me. I almost got caught by the post lady who has the gate code to deliver the mail when it is too big for the mail box. I think I got out of sightshe blew the horn as a warning, maybe. Mostly I have no worries being nude in the back yard.

This post was edited

I have a very private yard in the middle of a wooded area. If Im outside Im naked. I do have one neighbor whose property line is about 100 yards away. In early spring or fall when the trees have fewer leaves they can see through if they really try. They have spied on me and told me about it later. I just thought it was funny and I secretly knew they wish they could be as uninhibited. They pretty much tell everything they know but most of my neighbors know I a nudist and to call before they come over unless they want to see me naked.

This post was edited

I love being naked in my back yard. Have to do it at night.

Same here, I enjoy being nude in my yard, but can only do it at night.

This post was edited

Winter seems to be leaving us here in southern Oz and we've had some sunny, albeit not overly warm days, but it's been enough so I've shed my winter skin for some sun and vitamin D. It does make me feel better and more energised and positive, I think. I did it yesterday and feel better and positive today. I think it works for me so I'm going to keep doing it. I'm lucky to have a private backyard despite living in suburbia, plenty of green screening, as well as fencing. The privacy is an investment in my well being.

This post was edited

Warmer today, too, if gusty. Where there's a will, there's a way. :-)

This post was edited

Being nude in my backyard takes a bit of creativity. I live in a city, with neighbors to the left, right and rear. Fortunately there are plenty of trees that provide good cover for me when I sunbathe on my deck. But walking around the yard is not possible. Trees don't provide much privacy at ground level.

This post was edited

I am thankful to have a very private back yard and area around our barn. Can be nude most any time. I do have to be careful in a couple of open areas but have noticed most people driving by are too busy driving to have an easy time looking and being a bit off the road makes the distance too far to see easily.

This post was edited