Telling someone Im a Nudist

I have been doing some thinking recently. I have been a home nudist for 10 years and pretty much kept to myself I have gotten to a point where I wanna tell a few people and see they are ok with me not having any clothes on when Im home. The person I would like to tell this to works for a company that helps Adults with disabilities and she comes out to help me manage my finances. Ever since she has been working with me she doesnt know that Im a Nudist. How should I go about telling her.

I have had a couple of ideas going through my head. My first idea was to contact the company to see how they would go about working with someone who is a nudist.

My second Idea was hoping she needed to come out and have me sign some papers and then spring it on her with saying just giving you a heads up Im not wearing any clothes something.

If anyone has some helpful advice please share I would love to hear.

This topic was edited
RE:Telling someone Im a Nudist

If your relationship with this woman is strictly business, you may be better off to let it stay that way. However, I may be under the impression that you two are friends, and that she is the first person you think of trusting. I'm not sure how I'd tackle that subject either. She might be fine with you being a nudist, but may not really want to see you naked.

This post was edited

The one time I mixed a working relationship with nudity it was by accident, someone from work had spotted me at a clothing optional beach, Haulover. It was up to the other party to bring it up to me. That puts the ball in their court and if they feel any awkwardness it is their doing. So in this case maybe leaving out some publication dealing with nudity is a good way to go.

This post was edited

The one time I mixed a working relationship with nudity it was by accident, someone from work had spotted me at a clothing optional beach, Haulover. It was up to the other party to bring it up to me. That puts the ball in their court and if they feel any awkwardness it is their doing. So in this case maybe leaving out some publication dealing with nudity is a good way to go.

Wearing a shirt from a clothing optional location would be another idea. One of my band colleagues has worn one to rehearsal on occasion.

This post was edited

Once was at a blackjack table in LV and a guy was wearing a hat from a Florida clothing optional resort. Do not remember which one.

This post was edited

My approach was to tell my friends (selective) that I am a nudist. The response can be any number of directions. I have been joined or I have been shunned. But most who know I am a nudist have been willing to try at least once. Four or five have embraced public nudity.

This post was edited

During a casual conversation with this person ask her/ him about the different people they meet and the experiences they have had then casually ask if they encounter people who love to be nude in their own house. That question would be part of the conversation and then they would give you an answer.

This post was edited

So in this case maybe leaving out some publication dealing with nudity is a good way to go.

I have left copies of the British Naturism magazine subtly around when people have visited. Either they choose to not comment, or I've been too subtle.

This post was edited

Be honest- I am a nudist- my wife is not- it does create problems- We both agree that if we could do it over we would remain friends- I enjoy being naked- it is a lifestyle- I am not an exhibitionist -;I am a nudist- I would suggest that you decide which is more important- if you have children it will further your dress code unless she is willing to understand-;tell her

This post was edited

You should ask her in the general sense if she has ever heard of Nudists? Then see how she reacts to that and build from that but dont go nude with her immediately, because it may surprise her as well as push her away out of shock.

This post was edited

Everyone who visits my home will see several nude photos of myself. A sign on my garden gate warns that it may contain nudity. Most years it is easy to talk to people around me about my nudism. They ask about my many holidays and I tell them they are all nude (it's not so easy in the last 2 years as Covid has prevented most of my holidays). Anyone who knows me takes it as just one aspect of my personality.

This post was edited