RE:Grooming Standards and Expectations

Your grooming practices are your own and my grooming practices are my own. Your grooming preferences dont affect me and mine should not affect. When I encounter someone in a social nudity situation I have a focus on their personality and conversation not their pubic hair grooming preferences.

I completely agree, and as for expectations, they belong to other people and I feel no obligation to live up or down to them. No matter where you fall on the body hair or body shape spectrum, it's your personality that matters to me....and I hope you feel the same!

This post was edited

Much like the hair on my head, on my face, in my ears and up my nose, I groom it to my preference, present fashions have no influence.

This post was edited

My wife surprised me yesterday with an "announcement": this summer she will be going completely bald. She's even made the appointment.

Can we all assume from this comment that your woman is going for a Brazilian wax job? My sweetie has been expressing her want to find a good waxer in this area (having given up on the razor for understandable reasons) with us only recently moving to the area permanently. With a nude resort in the region you'd think there would be salons nearby openly offering this type of service, but we haven't found them so far. Even living here in our cute naked community you might think it would be easy to start that conversation around the pool or hot tub, "I see you are bald downstairs. Do you do that yourself or where do you go?" It's good etiquette to not bring up body parts in the naked world but what's one to do when this situation comes up? I enjoy using the razor on myself, though there are parts I need assistance with.

The answer is actually simpler. She simply wants to try it. Just like she might try a different style of clothing. If she likes the way it feels and looks, she might keep it that way. If not, she might go back to just trimming. Either way won't change a thing in her participation in social nudity.

Quite right. Adornment is personal and I consider hair choices to be the same, whether that be on your head or on your mound. Other people's personal preferences may surely make one either take a second glance or avert their eyes, but it's appropriate that in these moments one keep cool and not become that judgemental person we nudists do not appreciate. No matter what choice is made, I truly love the delight of difference in this bare nation we've become a part of.

This post was edited

Even living here in our cute naked community you might think it would be easy to start that conversation around the pool or hot tub, "I see you are bald downstairs. Do you do that yourself or where do you go?" It's good etiquette to not bring up body parts in the naked world but what's one to do when this situation comes up?

I wouldn't think it would be any different than asking for a recommendation for a Barbershop or Hair Salon. However, commenting on someones style down there might raise a few problems especially when you first meet them. But I don't think it would be crossing the line to ask if there are professionals in the area that offer those services.

This post was edited

Wild and woolly for me and if someone doesn't like it just too bad they are a sad fool.

This post was edited

Much like the hair on my head, on my face, in my ears and up my nose, I groom it to my preference, present fashions have no influence.

Hahaha

This post was edited

I completely agree, and as for expectations, they belong to other people and I feel no obligation to live up or down to them. No matter where you fall on the body hair or body shape spectrum, it's your personality that matters to me....and I hope you feel the same!

To the point I focus on people and not parts

This post was edited

Can we all assume from this comment that your woman is going for a Brazilian wax job?

And that is........correct.

A friend of my wife's recommended a friend of hers (I have no idea how that even came up in conversation lol!) who is a "wax expert" of sorts.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy