Naked Get Together Tuesday Aug 10th

Hi there. My husbear Claypone99 and our friend CTJaybird are getting together for a nude evening of cocktails and socializing this Tuesday August 10th at our home in East Haven from 5:30 to 8:00pm. Pool and hot tub available. Please reach out to my email -kryptocub2002@yahoo.com -if interested. Provide your Truenudists name when reaching out. You can bring a dish or drink to share or fund the tip jar. Please be certified Truenudists only (and have face pictures in your profile, or willing to share face pic in email) and be fully vaccinated.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Get Together Tuesday Aug 10th

It's about time! Looking forward to it.

This post was edited

Hello there MEN! I'm off work, and JJ works til about 4:30 or so, then leaving for an OH/FLA trip on Thursday, so this is GREAT timing! Would love to see y'all..... COUNT US IN!

This post was edited

Great! Cant wait to see you.

This post was edited

Thank you to all that showed up this evening. It was so nice to see you all!

This post was edited

Just seeing your message now.
Glad to see that everyone had a great time!

This post was edited

Thanks again Matt, Dan and David... we had a great time, and it was soooo good to see y'all and finally get out and get nekked post-Covid! Love you guys!!! xoxo

This post was edited

Great to see so many of you the other night. Let's do it again before this (too short) summer comes to an end.

This post was edited

I can;t believe I missed this.... I have to monitor the postings more often... another summer is closing fast and I still haven;t made it to one of your get togethers

This post was edited

I can;t believe I missed this.... I have to monitor the postings more often... another summer is closing fast and I still haven;t made it to one of your get togethers

This post was edited