First time.

I will be going to Blind Creek Beach, in Fort Pierce Florida for the first time, September 17,18. Actually, this is the first time I am going to a nude beach. If anyone wants to join me, let me know, we can meet up. I would love to have the company.
Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:First time.

Last fall my wife and I went for the first time to Blind Creek Beach and a nude beach. We unfortunately went the long way through the cut through. Got to the beach and set up. I walked down to the south part and saw the entrance area. More people were set up there than where we were on the northern part. It was a nice day and I particularly enjoyed it. The wife not so much. The trek to the beach was hard for herand me as well since I was carrying the chairs and cooler. Although she did like watching a guy fishingnot sure what he was catching. Id definitely go back. Next time I will know the better way to reach the beach.

This post was edited

We've been to Blind Creek many times, and didn't know there was a "long way." The parking lot is well maintained and the walk over to the beach is clearly marked. It's much better than Haulover, and several other "unofficial" nude beaches that require a hike. Blind Creek is definitely "user friendly."

This post was edited

There is a path that leads out of the North side of the parking lot, and it does wind around quite a bit, and passes the "tower", - a low platform/viewing deck before exiting at the beach. The "main entrance" goes due East from the parking lot and is a considerably shorter and easier path to the beach.

This post was edited