Nudists and sex

We shouldn't pretend we don't have sex just because we like to go nude. Each has it's place. The important thing is not to confuse the two.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudists and sex

Having sex with clothes on is just weird & gets in the way of all the fun bits (which for some of us in every inch of our bodies).

Survey:
__ Who wears a HAT to have Sex?
__ Who wears gLOVES to have Sex?
__ Who wears a real RAIN COAT to have Sex?

This post was edited

Only socks here ever

This post was edited

Very true, even as nudists we are still humans and love to have sex but it just doesn't have to happen every time we get nude.

This post was edited

This discussion and misconception has been going on for a decade... "nudists don't have sex," was taken outta context way back then and continues today. A comment was made about the repeated discussion about sex on several naturist/nudist websites. Someone plainly stated, "nudism/naturism isn't about sex." That got the ball rolling on this BS misconception and word twisting that this person said, "nudists don't have sex." This has been a crock since this conversation started way back then. That discussion happened between me and another poster that is no longer here. I was looking at it from a nudist/naturist philosophical aspect and he was looking at it from his swinger lifestyle.

Plain and simple, for this nudist couple; WE are always naked... completely naked when we have sex. We love sex and have it as often as we can, even when we stay at nudist/naturist resorts and clubs. But, sex has nothing to do with the philosophy of nudism or naturism. ;-)

This post was edited

I think it all comes down to just because one is nude, it doesn't mean they are looking for sex.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy