RE:NUDE NIGHT WALKING

You are game ..... no way would I walk alongside a creek on a footpath at night. Here on the farm I always carry a bright torch when leaving the house at night as it is the time when the reptiles decide to go and look for a feed and if you were in Queensland you often see woppers on the tracks or just beside the track ... hate 'em and they always appear when least expected. I am naked but always have footwear on. On a hot night with rain it is magical .....

This post was edited

Great post this Jayne which has certainly got me thinking.I am surprised, even around 1am that you don't come across more people/card etc.What do you do if you do come across someone during your walk - acknowledge, smile and brave it out or jump into the nearest bush?And do you take a "just in case coat" or something or genuinely go for it?

Hi Shy, sorry I cant take credit for it, not my topic but always happy to contribute.
In answer to your questions it doesnt happen too often and the later I go the probability reduces. But if it does happen it completely depends on the situation. I always prefer not having a just in case coat as it feels far more liberating to not have the safety net or additional encumberment but it also depends where I am. In the past Ive had situations where Ive hidden out of site and others where Ive just worn my smile and carried on. As I said it completely depends on the situation, where I am and who is approaching.

This post was edited

Jayne, I like your approach - having the 'just in case coat' (or other) seemingly defeats the purpose and feeling of freedom. On my very first nude night walk I managed to encounter another person (male) even though it was 1.00AM and mid winter ....I just smiled and walked on like I own the place....

This post was edited

I've found that particularly on overcast nights, going to a park is a nice experience. I'll park my car, and walk up the trail a little ways, and then take off everything and leave it on a bag somewhere. Then I'm free to explore the park au naturel and be free until I decide to come back to my clothing and my car. I've never bumped into anyone, other than a few deer.

This post was edited

Good for you - here I would go to jail so have to only go nude at Hippie Hollow an official clothing optional park here in Austin TX.

This post was edited

I've done this nude walk many times, and in many neighborhoods. Really is a thrill and brave adventure.
I remember an incident when I accidentally walked past a police cruiser parked behind a hedge on the main street in town.
When he spotted me he yelled "Hey you, come here" and took off as fast as I could. The chase was on, he got out and started chasing me. I had the advantage being naked as there was nothing to weigh me down.
He on the other hand was weighed down with his utility belt,, gun, and uniform.
Needless to say I lost him, but his partner called in for some back-up, I managed to get home and inside before being caught, got dressed and went out on the front for a smoke.
It was halarious to watch all the cop cars driving around with there spots look through the neighborhood .
When one of them saw me, he asked if I had seen anybody running around naked, I said yes and sent them on a wild goose chase.
FUN MEMORIES

This post was edited

What a dream! I wish I could do it in Greater London, in Richmond Park, or along the Thames during the night. I think I could do it with someone with me.

This post was edited

In northern California for a few days. I have to wait past 930 to have a night walk. Walking the levee on a smoothed path is nice.
Small surprise since the last visit. A few businesses facing the levee have added some brighter lights. Oh well. Still no one around and the businesses are closed.
I did meet two bicyclists. In the darkest area. The first came along fast, braked hard, and slid a bit to miss me. He said sorry for almost hitting me. The second was chilling astride his bike. We both said hellos. Small comment about weather and dress for such. I told him my dress was better for the weather at night and the warm days. He tended to agree.
Those interactions make a nice walk better.
4 miles of the 5 next to a road (levee rises above by 15 feet) near the road. About half way the trail curves behind businesses.
Almost forgot. As I was beginning, when I just dropped for the walk, a train came by. He sounded the horn to remind not to be near the tracks. Must have seen me too.

This post was edited

I have an arboretum near me, and sometimes I will go walk it late at night in the nude. My favorite though is a late night summer rain! There is never anyone out and it feels so good to walk and play in the rain nude! In fact there is rain in the forecast for the next few days, so I might get to go soon. Fingers crossed!

This post was edited