South Tenerife

Hi,

Going to Tenerife at the end of november and staying in the El Medano area, I was wondering what nudist beaches are around and if anyone else was going to be there.

This topic was edited
RE:South Tenerife

Used to be a nudist area on beach at Los Abridos?. Quite sheltered at back by rocks, when there last a large apartment building was going up at the side. So may need investigating

This post was edited
RE:South Tenerife

There is a nudist beach next to El Medano. The issue is that's the windy part of Tenerife. I've been in November and tried that beach. Apart from lots of windsurfers it was dead and too chilly to strip off. The further west you go it gets warmer again. The laws on nudity are still very relaxed across a lot of Spain and the canaries. I'd suggest avoiding the main resorts like Las Americas etc and then heading up to Calleo Salveje and the quieter areas. Most days I came across others nude.

I have also read elsewhere that nudity is generally tolerated away from the heavily populated areas in the Canaries, even in places that are not officially clothing optional.

This post was edited