walking thru town nude at night

I live in a small town on the west end of a through street one of 3 out of 14 E-W streets. This street catches all the traffic for at least 1/3 of town population 2400 not just because it is through but the only way to get across the tracks. One night I couldn't sleep so I got up about 3am and started walking down my street toward the main highway on the east side of town 13 blocks away. I was 100% naked. I encountered more cars than I thought I would but usually there was a Parked car or something to duck behind but there was still 3 cars on the way down that caught me with now where to hide and got a clear look at me. I got a half block from the main highway and I stopped and watched several trucks and cars go by. I headed back home and on the way back the traffic had increased. At least 8 cars got good look at me. I have no idea who saw me or if anyone knew me but this is a small town. When I then think about it getting a strong mile from home in town on foot with nothing on and nothing with is pretty crazy.

This topic was edited
RE:walking thru town nude at night

That is an exciting adventure! Being a small town I imagine some of the people that saw you might have recognized you, but if you haven't received a visit from police I guess you are fine with them. Maybe it'll be OK to do more walks around naked in the future? Hugs for you. Angela.

This post was edited

I"m envious and wish I could try that situation but in the big city of Austin TX I would go to jail for sure. Somebody would freak out and call. I thought my 3 blocks was pretty good. got me beat big time. AustinJohn

This post was edited

The other night, on a whim, I took a stroll naked around our city park. It was about 11:30 on a warm night, and I couldn't sleep, so decided on a walk. It suddenly occurred to me that I was completely alone. I stripped and took a leisurely walk clear around the park on the paved path. I even stopped to a while to use the playground swings naked. I would not routinely do this, but that night it felt great!

This post was edited

That would be nice. I have not been in a place where that was possible. Earlier in the year I was camping and we went to a state park to hike. There was a side path that I thought about taking and doing it nude. However, the out and back path was enough to tire us so we did no extra trails. The main trail was too busy and had families also hiking. Would love to hike nude.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy