Friends with a strip

Have an older friend that finally showed me her landing strip. Was only for a brief time, but still saw it. Can't wait to see if she will show it again. I knew she shaved (husband told me), but I didn't know it was a strip until I saw it. She is a true redhead too.

This topic was edited
RE:Friends with a strip

Only way to really know their hair color. Nice she showed you

This post was edited

I don't think that's accurate. My true hair color is dark brown with red highlights, but my pubic hair is at least half white. I got tired of waxing, so called a local place that offers electrolysis to make an appt. When I asked if they offered a senior discount, I was asked what percentage of my pubic hair was grey or white, as electrolysis is ineffective in removing any hair that is white, grey, or blond. So I decided that electrolysis would not be worth the effort or money for me. But 98% of the hair on my head is still dark brown, so my experience does not support your theory. I may be the exception and not the rule.

This post was edited

I'm the opposite, my head hair is brown mixed with grey/white and my pubes are basically brown.

This post was edited

Sounds like old locker room lore, drapes match the carpet. We all know that that's fiction, although in the movie MASH they tried to see if Major Holihan?? was a true blonde by exposing her in the shower. I was a blonde in my youth and my pubes were brown. When I met my wife, she was blonde and had jet black pubic hair. Two cases don't make a conclusion necessarily, but I think it's just an old joke.

This post was edited

And all along I thought it was true about the drapes matched the carpet. My wife has ash blonde hair on top and sparse blonde hair at the Y. I love the view it provides of her beautiful lips.

This post was edited

I always thought it was more that the pubic hair color is closer to the eyebrow color. The wife has blonde pubic hair and her eyebrows are blonde. Her hair color is dirty blond , brownish. Seen a few others that their pubic hair color was closer to their eyebrow color.

This post was edited

My wife colors both to maintain consistency between the carpet and drapes or collar and cuffs.

This post was edited

My lovely older neighbour keeps a landing strip only glimpsed it the once so far but as we grow closer Im looking forward to more occasions nude together

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy