RE:Kemil

I was on Kemil every day from 9/23 through 9/30. Each day was a combination of nude and severely minimal swimwear. Most of the time, I limited the nudity to back in the grass, but there were several times I gut nude down on the beach. I went skinny dipping from a deserted beach with no one within 1/3 of a mile either way, but with a boat anchored off shore directly in front of me.

As long as I had some type of minimal swimwear on, I felt comfortable laying out directly on the beach. I wore everything from a G-string with a sheer pouch, to several different thongs, sheer bikinis, and sheer shorts. I walked the beach and trails in a thong multiple times.

Throughout the 7 days on the beach, I had no issues.

This post was edited

If we dont go to sun aura My wife and I should be at kemil Saturday around 1:30.

This post was edited

Excellent updates guys!

This post was edited

Anyone going this weekend? Looks like Sunday will be the last nice day of the year! Going to be in the 80's!

This post was edited

Might go today waiting on wife to come home. Tomorrow is a possibility also.

This post was edited

Had time at lunch. Spent two hours in the sun. A few beach walkers. One boat lingering but all on board were clothed so they didnt see me. No nudist but enjoyed my nudity totally!

This post was edited

We might try and go Sunday for awhile.

This post was edited

Looked for ya but didn't see you. Bugs and flies were biting tho. Doesn't look like anymore hot weather in the forecast anytime soon.

This post was edited

That area of Kemil Beach during the summer will be far too busy to get naked. You had an awesome late-season experience, but normally there are going to be crowds of people in that area, unless I'm thinking of the wrong space. If you're able to find someplace out there to get naked other than the State Park beach during the summer, please let us know!

This post was edited

Walked kemil today the sun felt amazing almost got the wife to go naked. Has anyone gone naked in February?

This post was edited