RE:New gym, new environment

I have never shaved nude. It sounds kind of interesting, though. I did see other guys shaving nude at another gym that I used to go to.

When I shaved at the gym, usually was nude. A few others were, but most wore underwear or a towel.

This post was edited

The gym I belong to has stall showers. The last "upgrade" put doors on. Doesn't matter to me, I leave the door open. Don't really like the small space. I come into the lockers from the pool area, go to the showers, drop the shorts and rinse them out. After t
I walk into the lockers , get my towel to dry off. No hurry, no complaints. Even had a few conversations nude with some others.
Like others notice, most younger can't be seen changing, but some have no problem changing or being nude in front of others.

This post was edited

The gym I belong to has stall showers. The last "upgrade" put doors on. Doesn't matter to me, I leave the door open. Don't really like the small space. I come into the lockers from the pool area, go to the showers, drop the shorts and rinse them out. After t
I walk into the lockers , get my towel to dry off. No hurry, no complaints. Even had a few conversations nude with some others.
Like others notice, most younger can't be seen changing, but some have no problem changing or being nude in front of others.

This post was edited