RE:interesting comparison

What I find quite ironic in this topic is that both groups think that the other should give up their freedom so they can enjoy theirs.

If you're worried about contracting covid, you can get your shot. you can wear your mask, you can maintain your social distancing, you can quit your job to avoid being around others, you can avoid public transportation. you can make your own choices for the purpose of prevention. If you see a maskless person, just stay away, if you're living in the fear of being one of the 2 % that die from contracting the virus. Or you can live your life without demonizing a whole segment of society that doesn't trust big brother to look out for their best interest.

For the record, I've been vaccinated but I didn't want to. But I still have to wear a mask because the they say that the shot I took for protection doesn't really protect me! WTF! I think big brother only cares about big brother and big brother's agenda and not about me!

If they were really concerned with the spread and their science, they would vaccinate everyone coming across the border...so why don't they! It would be so simple. That's a question that really deserves an answer. And where were the mask mandates during all the "peaceful protests" last year???

There is an agenda alright, and it has nothing to do with protecting society or there would be consistency. Instead, we get smoke blown up our ass! As for me, I'm keeping mine tightly puckered!

This post was edited

I gully agree with you Free lee

This post was edited

Huge thumbs up Lee, I agree with you 100%

This post was edited

Why do surgeons have to wear masks?

Surly they should be free not to believe in their science and go gloveless and maskless . It would make their job a lot easier.

This post was edited

They are. They also believe in historical compiled information to base thier decisions on. This current inoculate does not have a history of information compiled as approved medicines require before approval.
The best method should be to make all l the information available. Then have discussions based on concerns.

This post was edited

This current inoculate does not have a history of information compiled as approved medicines require before approval.
Actually, they have far more data from all over the world. They have far more data than two of the meds that I or my wife take for rare conditions we have. These meds have been approved for more than a decade on only a few hundred thousand cases.

This post was edited

They are. They also believe in historical compiled information to base thier decisions on..

Do you believe their personal freedoms from wearing masks should be inhibited by data collected by others over the years?

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy