RE:Cock Rings, Glans Rings and Princes Wands

Go to Koalaswim cock ring corner and look for glans rings, they need to be snug but not too tight

This post was edited

What's stopping you make more permanent bling? I sport three down there.

This post was edited

Sounds great sportsdude. I am glad there are lots of people out there who like the look and feel of intimate jewellery

This post was edited

To answer group member, wonderfulworld.

I like my jewellery to be removeable so that I can swap it about as the mood takes me, I have never fancied piercing. Nothing wrong with people who do, in my opinion, just not for me

This post was edited

Start out with a Princes Wand you will love the feeling of it sliding inside your Cock, start with short one and work up to bigger and thicker ones. No piercing just held in place with a Glans Ring.

This post was edited

I agree, I have a 12' ribbed rod that I can get all the way in, a great feeling indeed

This post was edited

Sounds really good

This post was edited

I new to cock rings and glands rings. I am so interested in timing this and trying to learn where to start and find the right size to try:

This post was edited

Im new to cock rings and glands rings. I am so interested in trying this and trying to learn where to start and find the right size to try. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This post was edited

Hi Shorty KC22. With Cock Rings and Glans Rings, you have to be careful that they snug but not so tight to cut off the blood supply.
A lot of it is trial and error, measure around the base of your shaft and balls, maybe start with a rubber one that has some give. To put my Cock Ring I slide it up my Cock and then pop one ball through, then gently pull through enough skin from your balls to accommodate the second ball then pop that through too. Then slide the ring up tight to your body. If the second ball does not want to go through without squeezing it, the ring is probably too small, don't force it, because you might not get it off again! I wear mine as jewellery for the look and the comfort, not to maintain an erection. It depends what you want from them.

Koalaswim.com "cock ring corner" has a great selection.

Good luck happy Nude fun

This post was edited