Camping Sites in the south of England

Does anyone know of any good camp sites can be nudist or non nudist in the south of England, especially around the Studland Beach area?
Tried looking online but not really clear cut if they are any good and the only nudist camp there doesn't allow single men.

I just want somewhere as a base to go places from.

This topic was edited
RE: Camping Sites in the south of England

Hi, thanks for info, couldn't find info on the naturist field at Kitson farm, but seems a good place to pitch camp for a few days next time I'm down that way, which could be next weekend if the weather holds out.

This post was edited

If you come further west there are a few. I'll look them up and post to you again. Try NUFF, Naturist UK Fact File, google Nuff that will work. It has all sorts of info including offcial and unoffcial beaches and stuff. There is a male only nudist guest house in Bournmouth (Hamilton Hall) and another one in Devon and I have just found a nudist spa that has a males only day on Thursdays in Dorset.

This post was edited

Here is one close to a large beach with a 'tolerated' nudist area. Its a huge beach (Slapton Sands/Strete Gate), Google Earth will give you pics.
https://www.manorfarmstrete.co.uk/
It is a co-existing camp site so you can take your non nudist friends as well.

This post was edited

Try this link as well
https://www.naturistholiday.info/UK/South_West.aspx
Best of luck

This post was edited

Thanks for info guys, spent 3 days this week at Burnbake, was OK, weather wasn't too bad, but Studland Beach was rather quiet.
I need to do some working out, that walk from the road to the beach nearly killed me, forgotten how out of shape I am.

May try the Devon campaites later in the year and even thinking about attending Nudefest, just the price is putting me off at the moment as a non BN member, was a member a few years ago, but failed to see what it actually did for a single guy for me to bother with renewing it.

This post was edited