Finally managing to do this.

I have a nudist friend. I'm over at his house two or three times a month. Normally, we just sit around and talk -- both of us nude.

Last few times I've been over he's had a textile friend over. I've asked whether he'd care whether I was nude or not. He said he didn't care.

Last time I was over, he had a different friend over and asked that I leave my clothing on. I agree. But after I'd been there a while, it was just men, I knew this other friend, and was certain he wouldn't care whether I was nude or not, I just got up, took my clothes off, and sat back down.

Not a problem. He didn't care. I enjoy being the only nude person in the group. It's a greater sense of freedom. I'm comfortable enough and feel free enough to be nude and they are clothed because?

This topic was edited
RE:Finally managing to do this.

I have a nudist friend. I'm over at his house two or three times a month. Normally, we just sit around and talk -- both of us nude.Last few times I've been over he's had a textile friend over. I've asked whether he'd care whether I was nude or not. He said he didn't care.Last time I was over, he had a different friend over and asked that I leave my clothing on. I agree. But after I'd been there a while, it was just men, I knew this other friend, and was certain he wouldn't care whether I was nude or not, I just got up, took my clothes off, and sat back down.Not a problem. He didn't care. I enjoy being the only nude person in the group. It's a greater sense of freedom. I'm comfortable enough and feel free enough to be nude and they are clothed because?
I dont know why some people are so up tight about nudism. Sad!

This post was edited

I don't know why some people are so up tight about nudism. Sad!

The other friend who was over has some very deep-rooted body issues -- some very complex stuff -- not mere mom's saying it was bad. It's very sad; he's had some real struggles. I don't know that much about it, but I do know it's not going to get fixed anytime soon.

This post was edited

Several years ago I met a guy at a party and we really hit it off. During the conversation, I mentioned that I lived in a rural area with no close neighbors so I'm basically naked 24/7 inside and out. He said something like wow, that's really cool. So the next weekend I invited him over to hang out and have a beer. When he got here. I was sitting on the deck naked and he sat down next to me and said wow, this really is private. I said you're welcome to join me. He said maybe later. I said, if you're afraid of having a small penis, I could care less. He said, no it's not that, I have some other issues. After much discussion. he finally said he was incontinent. So I went in the house, got a couple towels and put them on the bench outside and told him there was nothing to worry about. So he took off his clothes (and diaper) and joined me nude. He said, for the first time, he really felt "free" being able to be naked and not worry about having an accident. He still comes over to hang naked with me and whether we're inside or out. I put down a couple towels and all is good.

This post was edited

You are a great friend.Several years ago I met a guy at a party and we really hit it off. During the conversation, I mentioned that I lived in a rural area with no close neighbors so I'm basically naked 24/7 inside and out. He said something like wow, that's really cool. So the next weekend I invited him over to hang out and have a beer. When he got here. I was sitting on the deck naked and he sat down next to me and said wow, this really is private. I said you're welcome to join me. He said maybe later. I said, if you're afraid of having a small penis, I could care less. He said, no it's not that, I have some other issues. After much discussion. he finally said he was incontinent. So I went in the house, got a couple towels and put them on the bench outside and told him there was nothing to worry about. So he took off his clothes (and diaper) and joined me nude. He said, for the first time, he really felt "free" being able to be naked and not worry about having an accident. He still comes over to hang naked with me and whether we're inside or out. I put down a couple towels and all is good.Thanks for posting that story.

This post was edited

Great way of handling it and making him feel welcome and comfortable! Plus you have another friend who appreciates you!

This post was edited

Brilliant action to make him feel comfortable

This post was edited

Several years ago I met a guy at a party and we really hit it off. During the conversation, I mentioned that I lived in a rural area with no close neighbors so I'm basically naked 24/7 inside and out. He said something like wow, that's really cool. So the next weekend I invited him over to hang out and have a beer. When he got here. I was sitting on the deck naked and he sat down next to me and said wow, this really is private. I said you're welcome to join me. He said maybe later. I said, if you're afraid of having a small penis, I could care less. He said, no it's not that, I have some other issues. After much discussion. he finally said he was incontinent. So I went in the house, got a couple towels and put them on the bench outside and told him there was nothing to worry about. So he took off his clothes (and diaper) and joined me nude. He said, for the first time, he really felt "free" being able to be naked and not worry about having an accident. He still comes over to hang naked with me and whether we're inside or out. I put down a couple towels and all is good.

this is good, helping each other and understanding other people "need".
glad yo did it man, and i am happy that your friend finally joining you too :)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy